chapter fifty two

Y/N'S POV

I stayed with her as she enjoyed the pancakes that I made for breakfast. Her legs crossed as her plate rested in her lap.

She watched the tv with concentration as she picked up the blueberries with her fingers and popped them into her mouth.

"Baby stop staring," she whined without her eyes leaving the tv screen.

"But you're so cute," I bit my lip as I admired her beauty. She looked over at me and rolled her eyes playfully with a smile.

"Can we go bowling today with our friends?" She asked me, reminding me that her friends were coming today too.

"Sure wifey, you should get ready before your friends come though," I suggested. She nodded her head before eating the last blueberry on her plate.

She placed it beside her before crawling off the bed and running to the bathroom. She stopped in her tracks and looked over her shoulder, giving me a big smile.

"I'll be quick," she said making me chuckle softly knowing she's never 'quick'.

After getting myself ready, I waited with my friends who were putting on makeup and deciding on their outfits for today.

"I need to look good seeing as Ariana will be with us and all eyes will be on us," Lucas pouted as he held up an outfit in front of his body while studying it in the mirror.

"You're insane but I love you," I giggled causing him to shrug his shoulders and kiss my cheek.

"I love you too darling," he replied making me smile widely.

"Y/n!" Ariana called from our room.

"Ohh she wants you... what have you done?" Sarah teased, I rolled my eyes playfully and shoved her slightly.

"I haven't done anything-"

"Baby!" She called louder before I made my way over to her.

"Hi cutie, what should I wear today?" She asked as I laid on our bed.

"You could wear anything and look incredible," I told her, sitting up to watch her blush.

"Help me," she whined, throwing some clothes on the bed from the wardrobe. I looked through the clothes and noticed a sweater of mine with her clothes.

"That's mine!" I snatched it from the bed and held it close to my chest before she gave me an adorable pout to convince me.

"But it's warm and smells like you," she said in her baby voice. I chuckled as she took hold of my hoodie and tugged on it with little effort.

"It smells like washing detergent, what are you talking about?" I teased her but her eyes narrowed and brows pulled together.

"Baby please!" Her voice cracked making my insides spin with so much love for her. Anything she did made me fall in love with her all over again.

"Okay okay, but you have to be extra careful with my precious baby," I caved to her pleading causing her to jump in victory.

"I thought I was your precious baby," she pouted once again, her eyes enormous and beautiful.

"You are my precious baby. As a matter of fact, you're more than precious... it's like the whole universe is within you. You're far beyond what words could ever describe, but the closest thing to you is perfect, in every single way possible," I spilt out every emotion I was feeling in the moment to make sure she knew the truth.

"I- baby..." she looked at me as tears threatened to fall.

"It's the truth, I love you so much," I told her honestly before her lips attacked my face with kisses making me giggle loudly. Her body clung onto mine like a koala and I held her waist for support.