chapter sixty three

Y/N'S POV

Ariana and I were getting ready to go on a hike to the canyons. The weather was nicer than yesterday with a slight breeze and some clouds that Ari obsessed over.

I took her hand in mine as we made our way to the cars that were going to drive the group to the canyons. There were 7 people including us. Ariana had requested that we were by ourselves which I wasn't opposed to.

Once everything was good to go, we hoped in the car and was greeted by the driver. On the way there, he told us a few stories about the canyons. I was nervous but also extremely excited.

"We're here! Enjoy your tour!" He waved as we thanked him. We both decided to do the lower canyon which was the most popular one. I paid for the both of us before we waited until it was time to go.

We waited on a seat outside of the building, watching the gorgeous view in front of us. She was in the middle of researching more about the canyons when she noticed my foot tapping.

"Baby, why are you nervous?" She asked sincerely. She placed her hand on my thigh and ran her thumb back and forth soothingly. "I'm just anxious about being in a tight space. They said as a joke to not pick this one if you're claustrophobic but now I'm scared... w-what if-"

"-Y/n, you're going to be fine. I'll be with you the entire time. We can go slow if you like... or quick to get the fuck outta there. Whatever you wanna do," she giggled softly making a grin stretch across my face.

"I love you baby. Just think about how many people go through these canyons every day. They are safe. I wouldn't let you do this if I didn't think it was," she rubbed my lower back as my eyes found hers.

Our tour group was called over and I looked at her with worry. She cupped my face and kissed my lips softly. "Come on, let's do this together."

I nodded my head giving her a small smile before squeezing her hand. We were the first people to queue up and the tour guide made conversation with us.

Once everyone had joined, we began to follow the tour guide, listening to his stories and jokes. His voice was relaxing to listen to and before I knew it, we were all cramped inside the first section of the canyon.

Our bodies were tightly fitted within the small area making my heart race. I looked up for some fresh air and noticed the gap where the sun shone through. I lifted my phone and took a photo of the beautiful sight.

"Are you okay?" Ariana questioned, worry laced through her voice as she stared deep into my eyes for an answer.

"Yeah I'm alright, it's so cool," I gazed up in wonder and she giggled. Her arm wrapped around my waist before her phone camera clicked. I looked down to see her staring at her at her phone with a smile spread across her face.

"Lookie here baby!" She shoved her camera in my face and I made a silly face causing her to laugh. "Come! Let's explore!" She grabbed my hand and we walked through the endless walls.

"Stand right there," I told her and she did as I said. She made multiple poses before making her way back to me. "Ew these are trash... take them again," she ordered and began posing again. I chuckled to myself and watched as she tried new poses.

"You better not be saying my photography is trash or else," I joked causing her to roll her eyes playfully. "No baby, I'm so ugly aghhh," she growled making me gasp.

"Ugly my fucking ass," I shoved her before tucking her baby hair behind her ear. "You are perfect, okay? The most incredible living thing to ever exist," I smiled softly causing her to blush.