chapter twenty four

ARIANA'S POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I felt y/n shuffle underneath me and groan softly.

My eyes fluttered open and I stretched on top of my sleepy girlfriend.

"What time is it?" She asked with a raspy morning voice.

"It's 8am. I wanted to do a bit of a work out this morning if that's okay," I said as I brushed my fingers through her messy bed hair.

"Of course it's okay baby. It's just too early on a Sunday for me," she giggled and rubbed her sleepy eyes.

"Sorry baby, you can stay in bed while I work out," I told her before sliding out of bed to do my morning routine.

I had a small breakfast and started to use the gym equipment I had in my house. A couple of hours went by and I took another little break for some water.

There was a small knock on the door.

"Come in," I said softly and a bit out of breath.

Y/n walked in with a big smile on her face. Her eyes diverted down my body and back up, reaching my eyes.

"I made you some breakfast. It's ready whenever you are," she told me as I patted my sweaty forehead with a towel.

"Okay, I'll be out in a sec," I said with a smile. She nodded her head and left the room.

I turned off the music and grabbed my phone next to the speaker. I walked to the kitchen to see her drying the dishes.

"Hi baby," I said causing her to turn around and grin.

"Hi beautiful, breakfast is on the table," she told me and nodded her head towards the dining table.

I made my way over to the table and saw two big plates with tofu scramble on toast alongside avocado, tomato and roasted potatoes.

Her arms wrapped around my waist and she kissed my neck from behind me.

"Eww I'm all sweaty," I giggled and she started kissing me harder.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed her lips on my neck. She pulled away and smiled at the mark she left. She pecked it softly and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"You know you can't do that," I whined and she turned me around to face her.

"Maybe next time I'll do it someplace where only I can see it," she said teasingly with her hands running down my heated front.

Her eyes wondered mine for a few seconds and I leaned up to kiss her soft lips.

I placed my hands on her chest and connected our lips together. They moved in sync until I pulled away.

"You didn't have to make all this for me," I told her and she hummed.

"But I did," she said with a chuckle.

"Come on, let's sit down," she patted my butt and I sat down opposite her.

I started eating the breakfast she made us and moaned at the tasteful food. She chuckled softly and continued to eat.

We finished and put our dishes in the dishwasher. I grabbed my laptop and opened it to find a few new emails.

While I was replying to them, I felt y/n's presence behind me then she kissed the top of my head.

"Come sit on the couch with me," she pouted and tugged at my arm as my fingers typed.

"I will, I jus-"