chapter thirty nine

Y/N'S POV

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside and Ariana's dogs barking from somewhere in the house.

I looked beside me to find Ariana typing on her phone. She hadn't noticed that I had woken up so I took the time to admire her beautiful features.

"Good morning," I rasped out and pecked her lips softly making her smile.

"Good morning sleepyhead," she giggled and put her phone down to cuddle into me.

"What time are we picking your parents up from the airport?" She asked into my bare chest.

"About 2pm," I told her before she started kissing up my chest to my lips.

I wrapped my arms around her body and let our lips mould into each other. I drifted my hand down to her butt and gave it a light squeeze.

She lightly gasped and pulled away to admire my face making me smile.

"I know it's a Saturday but we gotta clean the house before your parents come," she said before placing her lips on mine.

"But I don't wanna, can't you get a cleaner to come," I whined making her giggle softly.

"Come on baby, we'll make it fun," she said before slipping out of my grip and out of bed. I watched her nude body make its way to the bathroom.

"Cute butt," I called out causing her turn around and roll her eyes playfully.

"It's all yours babygirl if we finish cleaning early," she winked and bit her bottom lip mischievously.

I sat up quickly and got out of bed making her to laugh at my eagerness.

After having breakfast, we got ready for the day and began cleaning. We had some music playing through her speakers while I tidied the house as she vacuumed.

"Y/n!" She called over the sound of the music and vacuum.

I ran over to her as she picked up my half eaten shoe which cinnamon was biting. My eyes widened as she turned the vacuum off then told her off.

"I'm so sorry baby, I'll get you a new pair. Actually I'll buy you a whole closet full of shoes. Agh I'm so sorry," she apologised.

"Ari baby it's okay. It's just a shoe, I can replace it. You don't need to buy me whole wardrobe of shoes. Although... that does sound kinda nice- nah I'm just kidding," I said with a giggle and took my ripped shoe from her grip.

"I'm so sorry," she apologised again with her brows pulled together, avoiding eye contact with me.

"Baby, it's really okay. It's a bummer but look at the bright side, now we have a reason to go shopping!" I squealed causing her to giggle cutely.

"I love you," she said with a small smile.

"I love you so much more," I teased while she shook her head.

"Impossible," she said before pecking my lips gently.

***

Once we'd finished cleaning the house and having some lunch, we made our way to the airport.

When we arrived, Ariana and I went inside the airport and waited for my parents. I hadn't seen them for two months so I was a bit emotional.

As soon as I saw my parents a grin grew on my face making Ariana smile widely at my reaction.

We held up a sign which got a few looks but we didn't care. They walked over to us and we all hugged each other.

I shed a few tears but my mum wiped them away with her thumb and kissed my forehead.