chapter fourteen

Y/N'S POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off. I had a pretty rough sleep considering I had gotten used to cuddling Ariana.

My morning routine was pretty much the same as it was a week before.

The only difference was that I had been thinking about Ari the whole morning. I noticed myself running behind schedule from dawdling so much.

I cursed to myself when I realised I had missed the train.

After retrieving my car keys and handbag, I made my way to my car.

I listened to some of Ariana's new songs from her latest album.

Once I parked in the car park and bought a coffee from a cafe close by, I made my way into my work building.

I smiled at some of the people who worked on the same floor as me.

I stepped into the elevator and grinned softly as I was the only one. The door started closing before I saw a man rush towards it.

I placed my foot in the doors and they automatically opened.

He stepped inside and that's when I got a good look at him. He had blondish brown hair with bright blue eyes.

He was a splitting imagine of Liam Hemsworth... fuck me.

I must admit he was quite attractive. Too bad I'm gay.

"Thanks for that," he said, bringing me out of my trance. I nodded my head and took a sip of my coffee.

"It's my first day today," he told me as he pressed the floor he was on.

"Oh yeah? You're working on the same floor as me," I told him and he gave me a big smile.

"How lucky am I," he said to me making me blush slightly.

Snap the fuck out of it, I'm dating Ariana Grande.

The door finally opened to our floor and he held his hand out for me to go first.

"I guess I'll see you around then," he said as I walked out.

I turned around and adjusted my handbag on my shoulder.

"I guess so," I smiled softly before making my way to my office.

I put my things down and walked to Craig's office. I knocked a few times until I heard a faint 'come in'.

I stepped in his office and he looked surprised to see me today since I was meant to work from home to recover from jet lag.

"Good morning y/n," he said delighted that I came in today.

"Good morning, I just thought I'd pop in and see how I did at the conference," I told him, taking a seat at his desk.

"Yes you were certainly a great representative for this company," he told me as he dug through his files cabinet to find some papers.

He went through the papers with me and I was glad to hear the great news that he was saying.

"That's wonderful," I told him and he nodded his head in agreement.

"Yes yes," he said with a soft smile putting the papers back in the cabinet.

"So, did you see much of New York?" He questioned and I shrugged.

"Yeah I saw a little bit. I've been there before though so I didn't really miss much," I told him and he hummed curiously.

"Y/n, my daughter loves Ariana Grande so I know all the latest gossip," he said with a chuckle causing my cheeks redden.