chapter thirty

Y/N'S POV

It's been a couple of weeks since our one month anniversary and things were still going really well between us.

When I come home from work every day, Ariana is always there to welcome me home with a sweet kiss.

Today I went into work with a bright smile on my face. I took the elevator up to my floor and walked to my office room. I said good morning to a few people before entering my office.

I did a few hours of work until it was time for me to go on my lunch break. I sat in the kitchen/eating area and munched on my sandwich.

I scrolled through my phone until I received a message from Ariana.

Ariana: hi baby 🖤

Me: Hi beautiful, do you have any plans for today?

Ariana: i'm heading to the studio now. i should be home before you :)

Me: Okay baby, have fun at the studio x

Ariana loved "Okay babe, have fun at the stu..."

I smiled to myself and took another bite of my sandwich. I heard someone clear their throat and I looked up to see a woman smiling at me.

"Hi, can I sit here?" She asked confidently. It wasn't until I looked around to see plenty of free tables that I realised she wanted to chat.

I mentally rolled my eyes but nodded my head with a smile. She thanked me before sitting down opposite me.

"I'm Georgia," she said in a friendly way.

"I'm y/n, nice to meet you," I said before taking the last bite of my sandwich.

"Ohh so you work for Emma?" She asked and I nodded my head causing her to smile.

"I work for Oscar. I heard that our teams are joining up," she said and I nodded my head again.

"Yes, I believe so in the coming weeks. It should be interesting," I chuckled and she laughed softly.

We spoke for ten or so minutes until it was time for me to head back to my office. Georgia and I said our goodbyes and parted ways.

I got back into my work before there was a slight knock at my door.

"Come in," I said not bothering to look up since I was so close to finishing up.

"Hi it's me Georgia," she said before coming in without me saying anything. I looked up and she walked over to me with a few papers.

"Oscar has asked me to bring these to you. Also I love your top," she said as she placed the papers on my desk.

"Oh thank you," I said with a slight smile before she spoke up again.

"Where's it from?" She asked curiously.

"I-I'm not sure, someone gave it to me as a gift," I told her and she nodded her head.

She leaned on the corner of my desk and touched my arm.

"It's a really nice colour on you," she said making me feel uncomfortable.

"Th-thanks," I said awkwardly and she gazed into my eyes softly and almost seductively. I gulped slightly and adjusted myself in my office chair.

If only Meg didn't call in sick today, she could've saved me from this girl flirting with me.

"I'm going to go back to my desk but if you need anything at all, here's my number," she said in a alluring tone while turning around and writing her number on my note pad.