Ryker looks at his friend in disbelief, surprised so much had happened in such little time, before beginning to catch her up on his own life. 

His stories- were not as exciting as Athena's, which seemed to disappoint both. "Not much has happened at Durmastrang, I honestly liked Hogwarts a lot more but it's too late to switch now." He says, looking at the girl.

A smirk form on Athena's lips, "And you're a hundred percent sure your liking to Hogwarts more has nothing to do with a certain boy, the first name Nick, last name Conaway?" She asks. 

Ryker glares at the girl, his face heating up madly. "No!" The Durmastrang student blurts out, "Not just for him- I mean I love him of course, but I also love you guys!" He exclaims, making Athena's heart warm, "I had so much fun while I stayed at Hogwarts," The boy finishes quietly. 

Athena sighs, she had missed Ryker as well, he had really fit in with the students at Hogwarts, her friendgroup as well- and even though she was distraught towards the end of the year with what happened to Cedric, she found herself missing the Durmastrang student the following year. 

She smiles, putting her hand on top of his, "I wish you could've stayed at Hogwarts too, but at least we'll be seeing each other a lot more frequently after school finishes." 

***

Athena and Ryker made the most of their day together, chatting excitedly about all sorts of things, they'd went shopping as well- which Athena was long overdue to do. So it was safe to say that the pair were upset when it was time for them to go back home, feeling like they'd only spent a couple of minutes together when in reality it was nearly the whole day- and well past 9 o'clock. 

"I had so much fun, Ryker, we'll have to something like this another time." Athena says, "Yeah,  of course, I'll see you soon Athena." He says, giving her a quick peck on the cheek before apparating back to his house. 

Once Athena gets back inside Grimmuald Palace, she finds Sirius sitting in the kitchen- having tea to himself. "Hey, Sirius." She says, catching the man's attention. He smiles at the girl, "Hello little Lily," He says, causing Athena to chuckle. 

The nickname had been developed back in the summer, Sirius kept telling the girl how much she reminded him of Lily, despite looking like her dad. He also told her she reminded him of a girl they used to go to school with, Marlene McKinnon. This then led to Athena learning where her middle name came from. 

Athena takes the empty seat next to him, pouring a cup of tea for herself. "It's a shame Lupin isn't here," She says, frowning slightly at the absence of her godfather. 

It felt weird without Lupin, she missed him terribly and wished he was here- but it was out. of her control. 

"I know, but Moony's spending the holiday at Tonks parents." Sirius says, making Athena raise an eyebrow and smirk, "Those two have been getting awfully close recently haven't they?" She says, the look on her face and her comment making Sirius reciprocate that same smirk, "Oh I know, I'm just waiting for him to come back so I can tease him about it." 

Suddenly, Fred and George appear in the kitchen, making Athena startle slightly at their sudden presence. "Athena!  We thought we heard your voice!" George says cheekily, taking the seat in front of the girl, Fred taking the seat beside his twin. 

"How was your outing with Ryker?" Fred asks any previous jealousy he had towards the boy gone. 

Athena smiles fondly, finding herself to miss the boy already, "It was great! It was good to catch up with him. What'd I miss while I was gone?" She asks.

Fred shrugs, "Not much," He says, which was true- not much had been happening since Hermione and Athena had arrived in the first place. "Ginny and Ron had a brawl," He says casually while asking his mum for a cup of tea. 

A laugh escapes Athena's lips as she imagines the sight of the two youngest Weasley's in a fight. 

"Oh really? Who won?" She asks, "Ginny of course," Fred responds, not phased in the slightest. "Ron was teasing her about Harry one second and then boom- Ginny had him on the floor by the neck." 

The door suddenly swings open, and income Hermione and Ginny, "Not talking about how I beat up Ron earlier, are you?" Ginny asks, "It was quite funny to see Ronald all flustered after," Hermione says, giggling behind Ginny- the two girls taking seats at the table. 

"It was not funny!" Ron exclaims, Harry behind his friend snickering at his expense, the two boys now entering the kitchen as well.

Athena raises an eyebrow, when she had entered the kitchen- it had just been her and Sirius, now nearly the entire kitchen was full, "Did everyone just suddenly decide to enter the kitchen?" She asks the people around her, the four teenagers just shrugging in response

***

Athena takes a deep breath, finding herself at ease as she watching the fireplace crackle, and Fred's heartbeat below her as his chest rises up and down. 

"Are you excited for Christmas?" The Weasley asks, making Athena turn to him and smile, she was beyond excited for the upcoming holiday, she had gotten all her gifts for everyone while she was with Ryker, so all of the holiday stress was gone and all that was left was the excitement leading up to the holiday, which was the best part. 

"For sure," Athena answers confidently, "It's always been my favorite holiday- especially when I'm with you guys," She says, thinking back to her previous Christmas's since being at Hogwarts, whether it was at the Burrow or Hogwarts, Athena always had just as much fun. 

Suddenly Fred looks at her cheekily, "So... what did you get me?" He asks, the look in his eyes mimicking a curious child, making his girlfriend laugh.

Athena pretends to seal her lips, "Sorry, love, can't tell you." She says, her lip lifting up to a smirk. Fred furrows his eyebrow slightly, folding his arms, "That's not fair!" He pouts, making Athena smile at him "Well would you tell me what you got me?" She asks. 

He thinks for a minute, "Well- I can't tell you, then it would ruin the surprise!" He exclaims, an o shape forming his mouth once he puts the pieces together, "You're no fun." He complains. 

The girl laughs once again, rolling her arms and snaking her arms around his middle, allowing the two to go back to cuddling as they were before their conversation. She takes a deep breath, his intoxicating scent taking over her, a smile coming over her face as the familiar gunpowder, cinnamon, and fireworks smell takes over her. 

"Where do you see yourself after Hogwarts?" Athena asks suddenly. 

Life after Hogwarts was something she thought about a lot, especially with them graduating so soon- and it was something she saw with Fred, but she wasn't so sure if he thought the same thing. 

"Well, George and I would have the joke shop," He says, "And I'd like to think that you, George and I would all live together." He continues, making Athena smile, "You would come back fromAuror training and whether your stressed, happy, sad- anything, I'd have tea and be ready to hear all about your day." 

Athena's heart completely melts at his words, "Fred Weasley, are you asking me to move in with you?" She asks jokingly, "Well, not officially, but you asked me where I see myself after Hogwarts and that's the answer. It's with you, love."

The girl looks up, and his face seemed to be completely serious, she presses a kiss to his cheek, "Good because I want to be with you too after Hogwarts." She says. 

"I wouldn't want anything else, Athena." 

***

A/N: Sorry nothing super interesting happened this chapter! Just a filler! How are you all liking the story so far? Don't forget to give feedback, comment, or vote if you can. It would really make my day :)