Harry slowly walks away from the door and sits on the empty space on the bed. "Ever since what happened to Cedric, I wanted to tell you- but I didn't know how to." He says, giving his sister a sheepish look. 

"Harry," Athena says softly, "I'm your older sister, we're the only family you have. What good is that if you aren't letting me help you?" She asks, her eyes concentrated on her brother who was avoiding eye contact with her. He sighs, "You're right- I know you are. I just didn't want to make you worry." He says, now looking at his sister.

Athena laughs, "I've been worrying about you for nearly fifteen years, it's a bit too late to say that." 

***

After Athena and Harry's conversation, the two head down to the kitchen- finding the majority of the Weasleys, Hermione, and Sirius all in there. However, before Athena can take a seat she's quickly swept away by Molly Weasley- who engulfs her into a hug. 

"Athena dear!" She exclaims, "I didn't see you when you came in. How are you? Tired? Hungry? If you are, don't worry dinner will be ready in-" Athena cuts the woman off, chuckling slightly at the complete sincerity of the woman's worry.

She'd always had such admiration for the mother, especially for taking in her and Harry, treating them like her own all this time, even when she didn't need to. 

Athena takes her hand into hers, giving it a soft squeeze, "I'm fine, thank you, Molly," She says, "The real question is how are you? I'm so sorry I wasn't here, helping you, and comforting everyone." The girl says, a twinge of guilt going through her once again. 

The mother lets go of Athena's hand, caressing her cheek lovingly instead,    "You don't apologize, dear, this was completely out of your and Hermione's control. You've become like a daughter to Arthur and me, and we both know that if it was up to you, you would have been there." 

Hearing Molly call her a daughter brought tears to Athena's eyes, she'd never had a mother figure before. She gives the Weasley mother a soft smile, before allowing the woman to continue cooking again.

As Molly walks away, Fred snakes his arms around Athena's waist, pulling her into his lap. "You know, I love how well you get along with my family," Fred whispers in his girlfriend's ear, his hot breath on the side of her neck making Athena's heart begin to race, butterflies appearing in her stomach. 

"Really?" Athena asks, shifting slightly in his lap to face the boy. 

"Yeah, just like I love you," Fred says casually, leaning over to grab a cup of water. 

However, he quickly lets go of the cup- allowing some water to spill on the table, his eyes widening when he realized what he'd just admitted. But before he can speak, Athena starts talking, "Y-y-you love me?" She asks, stuttering slightly. 

A smile takes over his face, "I mean, this wasn't exactly the way I wanted to tell you- but I do. I love you, Athena." 

Tears begin to fill her eyes, not out of sadness but out of pure happiness, leaving Athena to wonder how she got so lucky to end up with Fred. 

At the sight of the girl he loves crying, Fred begins to worry, "Have I said it too soon?" He asks hurriedly, in a panicked voice, "I'm so sorry if I did- but it's true Athena, I get-" Athena cuts him off, wrapping her arms around his neck, pressing her lips against his passionately, smiling into the kiss when she hears wolf whistles from George and Sirius in the background.