The letter announces Harry's been expelled from Hogwarts for underage magic, the news making Athena panic more, feeling as if she could collapse any second now. "Y-you- you've been expelled?" She breathes out, "HARRY!" She shouts, fighting back every ounce of her body that told her to hex her brother. 

What was he going to do now? What would he do all year? Surely Harry can't stay at the Dursley's, it was the furthest thing from safe for him. Would Dumbledore have a plan? He should, Athena thought, 

However the most important question.

Why were dementors even here in the first place? 

***

As always, Dumbledore had a plan. A couple of Aurors from the Ministry by the names Nymphadora Tonks, Mad-Eye Moody (the real one), and Kingsley Shacklebolt had come to pick up Harry and Athena from the Dursley's house. They'd informed the two that they were going to be taken to a safe house and that Harry was going to have a trial with the Ministry. 

Athena was currently on a broom behind Tonks, who she'd grown fond of during these past few hours. "Say, Tonks, where are we going?" The girl asked, realizing the Aurors had never given them a location, and part of Athena hoped it would be the Burrow. "You'll see!" Tonks exclaimed as the two continued to fly through the sky. 

The girl had to give London credit, it truly was a sight for sore eyes at night, everything was lit-up, and Athena could see the sky-line of buildings as she zoomed past them.

Once everyone arrived, they stood in front of an unfamiliar area, and Athena felt a shred of disappointment go through her, as deep down she'd hoped that it would be the Burrow in front of her. Once the Aurors open up the door, the two Potter siblings are immediately treated by Molly Weasley, who comes running to the pair. 

"Athena! Harry! Look at you two," She gushes, pulling them into a tight hug, "You've grown so much!" She exclaimed, a beaming smile on her face, which the two reciprocated. 

"Athena?" A voice behind Molly calls, the girl looks up upon having her name called, and she finds none other than Fred Weasley standing in front of her. 

And holy shit the boy got attractive.

His previous long hair was now short, and Athena could not have been more glad about that. It wasn't that she disliked his long hair, but it was getting a bit overboard- especially towards the end of last year, and Athena found that the short hair looked so much better, so much better. She also noticed that Fred had become more muscular too, and he'd seemed to have grown even more, which she didn't know was possible.

Her eyes went wide at the sight of him, but the Weasley didn't seem to notice as he immediately wrapped Athena in a hug, and she'd once again been comforted by the smell of cinnamon, fireworks, and gunpowder- a smell she'd missed terribly over the summer. 

The two stand in a comfortable silence as they embrace, "I missed you," Athena says, her voice muffled by his chest, making Fred laugh slightly, "I missed you more," He says, "I was beginning to wonder when they were going to bring you and Harry here. It was torture not being able to write to you all summer, love." The fact that he'd missed her, and the nickname he'd called her all year made her blush, bringing butterflies to her stomach. 

When Athena's eyes meet Fred's, she notices he has the same expression she did when seeing him. 

"Blimey, you look gorgeous," He says suddenly, his voice in awe, and his face softened, quickly throwing a hand over his mouth when realizing what he'd said. "Er- sorry, that was odd." Fred apologizes, making Athena chuckle, "But- you do look really good," He says, Athena blushing at his words as she goes up on her toes to ruffle his hair,  "Don't worry, I thought the same thing when I first saw you. I really like the short hair, Freddie."