Miyuki Kazuya x Reader

FALL

What is happiness? Is it when you eat your favorite food? Is it when your parents give you gifts? Is it when you have high grades on your exams? Or is it when your long time crush asked you out? Well, the answer is all of the above. Lol

You were happy that your long time crush, Miyuki Kazuya, had finally knew your existence and talked to you. You had been classmates with him since middle school but you only talked once or twice. Since you were a shy and quiet girl. Your friends and his friends don't mix that well so you had a little interaction with him.

Little did you know that he noticed you way before. The reason why he noticed you? Let's say he lost his way to school then you helped him since you were going in the same direction. He loved your smile. He would often look at you when you weren't looking. The sad thing is, he realized he had feelings for you after you both graduated middle school. He prayed to God to give him another chance in meeting you.

God answered his prayers and he saw you again, walking with his green haired teammate. You were laughing with him and he felt a pang on his chest. What was that? He looked confused for a moment then you waved in front of his face. He snapped out of his daze and looked at you with wide eyes. You giggled. "I asked if someone was sitting beside you Miyuki-kun" he shook his head no and you sat beside him.

"I hope you'll take care of me this year too" you smiled at him and Kuramochi sat in front of you. He looked at Miyuki and smirked. He knew that the cocky catcher has a thing for you but you were oblivious to it. Miyuki looked at Kuramochi and glared. He thought that Kuramochi has a thing for you but in reality he just treats you like a friend and nothing more.

After class, you packed your things and said good bye to the two since they had practice and you on the other hand wanted to bond with the new friends you met today. They both waved you off and as you turned your back on them, Kuramochi elbowed Miyuki. "(L/n) huh?" He said while wiggling his eyebrows and Miyuki blushed. "Guess I was right then. You have a thing for her" Miyuki muttered " he's sharp I see" he slapped Miyuki's back "HYAHA! You better confess mr. catcher or else someone's gonna take her away from you"

Miyuki glared at him but nodded. Kuramochi pointed at the window. "She's almost at the gate. Better run" without second thoughts, Miyuki ran towards you and Kuramochi called out for you. So you stopped in your tracks and looked up at him. You were getting a lot of attention cause he was shouting your name and the students were looking at you. Your friend facepalmed and mumbled something like "is he stupid? he could come down." While your other friend just giggled.

And on your right vision you could see Miyuki running towards you at full speed but then he managed to trip on something and fell face flat in front of you. Your eyes widened and you crouched down to help him up. "Are you okay Miyuki-kun?! That must have hurt" he looked at you and blushed. "God. I fell for you. Hard. Literally" and you laughed out loud while adjusting his glasses.

Your friends giggled. "How corny but are you really alright Miyuki-kun??" He stood up and nodded his head. "Yeah. I'm fine but can I ask you something?" You nodded while pulling out a handkerchief from your pocket. You wiped the dirt that was on his cheeks then he began to redden again. "Ah.. uhm.. (l/n)..." you tilted your head to the side "will you go out with me?!" He shouted then bowed. You flinched at first then giggled. "Raise your head Miyuki-kun" he did as he was told and you grabbed his hand.

"And my answer is yes." He hugged you tight and you giggled. You exchanged numbers then both went on your separate ways. You waved him good bye and he waved back. You both could hear Kuramochi's laughs. He can't believe Miyuki faceplated in front of you and still say something cheesy.

*After story*

Kuramochi went to Miyuki who was looking at your retreating form. "That was a very embarrassing way to confess"

Miyuki looked at him. "Not another word" with that he walked towards the dorms with a laughing Kuramochi.

His embarrassment didn't end there. When the both of them arrived at practice he was teased by his senpais.

"Pfft. How conry can you get?" Isashiki said laughing.

"You literally fell alright" Kominato said smirking

"Did you get hurt Miyuki?" Tetsu said inspecting Miyuki.

The other members were trying to hold back their laughter until coach arrived.

"Miyuki you better run like that during games but don't faceplant" Coach said.

With that everyone laughed their ass off.

~A/N: woooh two updates for today. This is the fourth request by miyukimylove001. Hope you enjoy it. 😊

(F/n) first name

Italics - thoughts