Miyuki Kazuya x reader

PDA

Sweat was rolling down your temple as you groaned. "Why is it so damn hot?!" you grumbled as your best friend giggled. "Oh come on. You need sunlight too" she giggled as you looked at her like she grew another head as she smiled at you. "The sunlight I need is in the morning not in the freaking afternoon! It's 1PM for fudge sakes!!!" you growled as she giggled. "Not funny!!! If I knew we'd be shopping at this time under the freaking heat, I would've said no even if you beg on your knees. I won't go" you grumbled as she pouted. "I love summer and all but you really chose to go shopping when the temperature is 40֯" you sighed as she mumbled 'sorry'

Patting her head, she looked up at you with puppy eyes as you rolled your eyes. "Be thankful I love you (b/f/n) or I would've left you here alone" you said as she smiled and hugged you. "Okay! That's enough! It's already hot so don't stick close to me" you giggled as she nodded and held your hand. "Let's get this over with and have some relaxing time in the ice cream parlor. Okay?" (b/f/n) said as you nodded. "What are we looking for anyway?" you asked as you entered the fifth store already. "I'm looking for something that would make Kuramochi notice me" she smiled as you furrowed your eyebrows while looking around. Hmmm? Something to catch his attention huh? You thought as your eyes darted to the store upfront.

"Let's go over there!" you grabbed the dress in her hands and placed it back before dragging her to the store you just saw. "Where are we going?" she asked as you pointed at the store you were going to. As you both entered, you grabbed the white tshirt that has the name of Kuramochi's favorite game in front and you looked at the back part, there were characters of the game. You finally saw Kuramochi's favorite character and grabbed it. "Here. Hold this" you said giving her the extra small size as you searched for the medium one. As you saw it, you pushed her to the changing room. Good thing she was wearing shorts so you wanted to see which size looks better on her, the fitting one or the oversized one. Since she is a petite lady, extra small is the right size for her and medium is oversized for her.

She went out with the extra small one first which complements her curves and the next one was the oversized one, it looks sexy in a different way. So you had trouble choosing from the two. "Which one do you like best?" you asked as she pointed to the oversized shirt. "I like this more. It's comfy" she smiled and you nodded. "Since Kuramochi likes girls who are simple, you should choose this. Plus it's his favorite character too" you smiled as she beamed and ran to the cashier to pay for it. "When do you plan on wearing this anyway?" you asked as she got her phone and scrolled through her calendar. "Next Saturday since they have a game on that day. Didn't Miyuki tell you?" she said as you pondered. She rolled her eyes "I guess you weren't listening to your boyfriend again. Huh?" she said as you grinned sheepishly. "Maybe I was playing games with Kuramochi that I didn't listen to what he said" you said as your best friend rolled her eyes. "Let's get you an outfit too" she said pulling you along.

After visiting two more shops, she bought one black short and a gray jogger pants while you bought a sleeveless top which would look good on your denim skirt. "Finally done!" you smiled as the both of you went out the shop. "Let's grab some ice cream before going home" she said as you nodded. She grabbed your paper bag and sat on one of the booths as you order her share. "Hi. Can I get one large (f/f) shake, one soda, one banana split and one (f/f) sundae?" you ordered as the cashier nodded and gave the orders to the staff as you paid for your sweet treat. She gave your number and told you to pick up your order when your name will be called out You smiled and thanked her as you went to the booth where your best friend was sitting.

"Let me guess, you ordered a large shake and your favorite sundae. Right?" she grinned as your eyes widened. "How did you-" she giggled. "Every time I drag you around to shop, you always order something to replenish your energy and that's one of your guilty pleasures since you're a sweets addict" she said as your mouth dropped. "I'm not your best friend for nothing darling" she said as you both laughed. The male staff placed the tray with your orders on your table as you looked at him shocked. "Oh! I thought we were the one who should get the orders." You said as he gave you a sweet smile. "It's fine. I can take it to your table since we're not that busy" he said as you smiled in appreciation as he blushed. "Then please enjoy" he said before taking the number and going back to the counter. (b/f/n) looked at him before grabbing a small note from the back of your shake that says 'call me xxxxxx85' she gave it to you as you raised an eyebrow before reading the note.