Takigawa Chris Yu x Reader

PLEASE

It was snowing outside and you were laying in bed looking at the white snow falling to the ground. "How I wish I could go out and play with snow" you mumbled as you smiled looking at the white fluff on the ground, taking a trip down to memory lane. Closing your eyes, you began to dream about the past. It was during your second year in middle school, you were walking to school as you shivered from the cold wind. "It's freaking cold" you grumbled as you placed your hands on the pocket of your thick jacket and walked faster. Even while wearing thick clothes, the cold still seeps through. You thought as you looked ahead. Should I run? You looked at the school gates. Yup. I should. Before you could dash, someone called your name causing you to pause and look back.

"(f/n)-chan!" you heard someone call. It was your friend and classmate, Takigawa Chris Yu, the main catcher of your school's baseball team. You smiled at him as he jogged towards you. "Thanks for waiting" he said as he looked at your pink cheeks and ears. "We should go in. Your cheeks and ears are beginning to turn pink" he said looking concerned. You nodded as you are having a mental breakdown. Thank God he thought it was due to the cold and not because I was blushing when he flashed me his smile. Like damn, how lucky am I to have a friend like him. You looked at the taller male who was changing his shoes. You waited for him as he grabbed your hand and your eyes widened. "Wow. Your hand is cold. Let me warm them up for a bit" he smiled as you felt an arrow hit your heart.

Entering the classroom, both of you sat on your desks which was right next to each other as your best friend grinned. "Still saying you're not together?" she giggled as she walked towards you. Zaizen, her boyfriend walked beside her and smiled at Chris. "Why don't you just date one another?" He jokingly said as you blushed. Chris smiled as he placed his head on his hand and looked at you. "Why don't we?" he asked as your eyes widened. The teacher arrived and the two of them went back to their sits as Chris mouthed 'We'll talk later' and looked back to the teacher. You felt your cheeks burn as you thought about what happened a while ago. Calm down (f/n)! Keep calm. Then you looked at Chris who winked at you. Damn it! Stop being so handsome. You're bad for my heart. You thought as you looked at the teacher not even understanding what she's been lecturing.

Lunch time came and the four of you went to the cafeteria to buy lunch. You and (b/f/n) were searching for some seats as Chris and Zaizen went to buy food. The two of you found a place near the window and took a sit. "So? What's your plan? I don't think Chris is joking with what he said this morning" your best friend said smirking at you. "Did you think he noticed that I like him??" you panicked as she shook her head. "I heard from Zaizen that he's been telling me that Chris has been looking at you lately and that he's often ask Zaizen to ask me about you which is a first since we've been friends for more than a year now" she said as you looked at her with wide eyes. "So the café?" you muttered and she smiled. "Yup. He asked where you frequently love to eat." You nodded. "That's why he ordered my favorite drink and even added more whip cream like I usually do and ordered my favorite BLT sandwich with extra bacon" you giggled.

(b/f/n) looked at you and smiled. I hope they both could finally date so that we could have double dates in the future. She thought before her boyfriend placed their food in front of her and took a sit. "What are you talking about?" he asked as she shook her head. "It's just I feel like we'll be able to have double dates soon" she muttered lowly so that Zaizen would be the only one to hear. He smirked and nodded. "Bout time that happens" he said as they both looked at you and Chris. The four of you finished lunch and Zaizen and (b/f/n) excused themselves saying something about getting the study material from the office. So they both left you and Chris. To say you were nervous af was an understatement. Chris grabbed your trembling hand as he kisses your fingers causing your jaw to drop as he chuckled. "You're so cute (f/n). I can't seem to get enough of your expressions" he said as you blushed. "Yu please let my hand go" you murmured as he smirked. "Why should I?" he answered while kissing your fingers again. "I like you (f/n). Will you accept my confession?" he said as he looked you straight in the eyes. You nodded a few tears escaping. He wiped it and kissed your forehead. "I like you too Yu" you confessed as he smiled at you. "I know" he murmured. The warning bell rang and you two went back to your classroom holding hands.