Sanada Shunpei x Reader

PART OF THE FAMILY

You had always loved your brother even if you both were separated because of the divorce of your parents but since you entered highschool, you asked your mom to enroll you in Yakushi, she was hesitant at first but she knows that you miss your brother and father, it's almost been 7 years since you last saw them.

After a lot of your begging and persuasion of your step dad, your mother finally agreed. Your step dad was always supportive of what you do and you loved him for that, at first you didn't like the idea of your mom remarrying but you also didn't want to hinder her happiness, so you agreed. As their relationship progressed you can see your mom happy again and that made you accept your step dad but that doesn't mean you'll love your biological father less.

As your mom and step dad dropped you off at the apartment you'll be living in, you kissed them both and wish them well since they'll be going to the US for at least a year or two depending on the progress of the new project your step dad was assigned. Your mom was very hesitant to leave you behind but had no choice because you're dead set on staying here in Japan.

Walking inside your apartment, you looked around and sighed. You had mixed feelings. You're happy that you get to see and be with your brother and father but you're also sad that your mom and step dad will be away for quite some time. Slapping your cheeks, you decided to cook dinner and sleep for the night since it's the first day of school tomorrow.

Morning arrived quickly and you began to get ready for school. Checking yourself in the mirror one more time, you smiled and picked up your bag. Locking the door, you went on your way to school but managed to get lost at some point. Sighing, you were glad you left the apartment early or you'll be late for the first day. Grumbling about how you should have explored the neighborhood than being lazy and staying at your home.

You bumped into someone that made you fall back. "I'm sorry! I was spacing out" you bowed at whoever was in front of you. You heard him chuckled and say "it's fine. Are you okay?" You looked up and saw a handsome man. You blushed and nodded your head. "That uniform is from our school but I can't recognize your face. Are you a freshman or a transferee?" You smiled "I'm a freshman. I'm glad I run into someone from Yakushi. I was lost" you whispered the last part which Sanada chuckled "you mean literally run into right? Then let's go together. I'm Sanada Shunpei, a third year."

You smiled "I'm Todoroki (f/n), nice to meet you senpai!" He looked at you with wide eyes. "You're Raichi's younger sister?" You nodded "do you know him senpai? My father is also a coach there" he laughed out loud which caused you to tilt your head to the side. "What a small world indeed. I'm from the baseball team as well that's why I know both of them." You giggled. "Indeed it is" she's cute! Raichi was definitely correct. Coach will surely be overprotective.

You both chatted until you arrived at school, he showed you around and told you that he'll fetch you after class and you can both go to the field together. Which you gladly accepted. Before parting ways, you both exchanged numbers. You made 2 female friends and 1 male friend who's also going to be a part of the baseball team, he's name is Hayakawa Taiga. Your first day of school passed by quickly.

After classes, you and Hayakawa decided to go together when you saw Sanada by the door already waiting for you. "Senpai? Why are you here in the freshman level?" Hayakawa asked and his senpai shrugged "I'm here to fetch someone I made a promise with." "In short he was here to fetch me but I totally forgot about him" you said smiling apologetically at him.

The three of you went on your way to the field. When you saw your brother, you ran to him and practically tackled him to the ground. "Raichi-nii!!!" He was shocked at first then he kissed your forehead "i missed you (f/n)" you giggled. The team was shocked at first but decided to get to know you. When the coach walked towards the field and saw you, he ran to your direction. "My beautiful daughter!!!!" You looked back and saw your dad rushing to the both of you.

"Hey dad. I missed you too" you hugged your dad and he hugged you back tightly missing his sweet baby girl while Raichi joined your family hug too. "Let me join the family hug too" Sanada said beside the three of you which you giggled and opened your arms for him to join but your dad suddenly blocked his way. "No!! Why? You're not even a part of the family" he grumbled.

Sanada shook his head and smirked at his coach. "Didn't you know? (F/n) and I promised to marry each other after high school. Am I right babe?" He looked at you and you giggled, deciding to play along "yes dad that's true." You let Raichi go and went to Sanada and embraced him. "We're together" you stated and suddenly Sanada kissed your cheek. The whole team had a surprised face while your dad's face was full of horror. It may be a joke but it's the first time their ace joked something about a girl or a relationship.

Your dad looked at you and back to Sanada. "Well at least I'll have Nada-senpai as my brother" Raichi stated and the coach whipped his head to him. "Nooooo!!! I'm not gonna give my baby to anyone! Especially you!" He pointed at Sanada which caused the ace to laugh. "Dad it's rude to point at someone" you giggled. "I don't care!! Stay away from her" with that he pulled you off of Sanada and guided you to the dugout.

"Nada-senpai are you really with my sister? You just met her right?" Raichi asked his senpai. "I'm quite interested in pursuing her. I hope you support me Raichi" was his answer before jogging to the field. The whole team was silent and looked at each other. The ace finally had his eyes on someone and that someone is the coaches daughter. Their sweat dropped. Good luck Ace!

-after story-

After practice, you asked Raichi and your dad to have a dinner with you at a family restaurant nearby and they agreed. Upon hearing your plans, Sanada tagged along.

"Why are you here again? It's a family dinner!" Your dad grumbled.

"Well I'll be part of the family soon, so I decided to tag along" Sanada answered.

"Yup. He'll be part of the family soon so don't mind him." You added smiling at your dad.

Your father paled while Raichi was stuffing his face not giving a damn to what's happening.

~A/N:
(F/n) first name

Italics - thoughts