Narumiya Mei X Reader

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

Have you ever experienced "love at first sight"? Well, Narumiya Mei sure has.

It was a holiday tomorrow, so the team decided to go to the pool since it's also their rest day. The coach agreed with one condition, the Captain, Harada Masatoshi, will accompany the team. To the Captain's protests, he finally gave in since Mei wouldn't stop pestering him.

You were the Captain's younger sister, you both promised to spend that day together since he rarely comes home and you missed him so much. You pouted when you received a text that says he couldn't come because he was going to look after the team. He said he'll make it up to you soon. When will it be? I guess it won't happen anytime soon.

Then an idea popped up your mind. You decided to surprise him at the pool. Since it's just 1 bus ride away. Then that settles it! I'm going and nothing is gonna stop me! Mwahahahaha!! Ooops that sounded unladylike. You shrugged it off and proceeded to pack your things for tomorrow.

*******TIME SKIP TO THE POOL********

"uwaaa! The pool!! I can't wait to swim! Everyone faster! You're all so slow. Gosh faster! Faster!" Narumiya shouted which caused the team to roll their eyes. They were used to Narumiya being demanding and all so they decided to just ignore him.

Finally they found a place to leave their things and began to swim. You on the other hand was still searching for your brother. It was a bit crowded today since it's a holiday so it was hard finding him until you heard shouting on your left side.

You looked over to see your brother and a blonde guy bickering. Found him! Oh! It's Narumiya Mei, Onii-chan's partner. He really is handsome in person. You giggled at the sight and proceeded to go to where they are.

"Masa-san! Come on! Let's swim! Bond with meeee. Come on partner! Come on Captain! Come onnnnn!" Narumiya shouted at the captain which he just ignored. Damn it. He's so noisy. Then he suddenly became quiet. Ahhh finally he stopped.

"Finally got tired?" He faced the ace and he was looking at something or someone behind him. Narumiya was blushing and his jaw dropped. Curious to see what made his annoying partner shut up he turned around to see you smiling at him.

"Surprise!!!" You shouted while hugging him. He was surprised at first but then hugged you back a smile plastered on his face. The team was speechless, this was the first time they saw their captain smile like that and with a girl too.

"Who's this captain?" Carlos was the first to break the silence. "This is my little sister, Harada (F/N), she's 3 years younger than me and not available to any of you" He answered while blocking you from Narumiya's view. He knew that the ace is a ladies man and would die first then let him flirt with you.

You peeked from behind your brother and stepped in front of him. " Hello! I'm Harada (F/N). Nice to meet you. Thank you for taking care of my brother " you said with a smile on your face.

They all blushed and introduced themselves one by one. Narumiya was mesmerized, he was looking at you and blushing. Is this what they call love at first sight? Damn she is really beautiful so different from the other girls I've met before. His thoughts were cut off when Carlos was snapping his finger in front of him.

You looked at him curiously and out of the blue he said something that the whole team looked at their captain with a pale face while their captain was furious and about to punch someone while you on the other hand were a blushing mess.

To say you're not attracted to the ace is a total lie. You've known him way before. Since you've always been watching your brother's games. You found him cool and his pitching form is beautiful. You had a little crush on him.

"Will you go out with me?" Narumiya suddenly said out of the blue. You were about to answer when your brother suddenly shouted "NO!" you flinched at how loud it was. Even Narumiya was shocked. Heck! The whole team was shocked.

You grabbed his hand to calm him down. You whispered "onii-chan breathe in and out. Come on. Follow me." He nodded and began to breathe in and out. After composing himself, he answered calmly again, "no. I will not allow it. Over my dead body."

You shrugged and smiled at the ace who was pouting. "Narumiya-san. I'm sorry but I'll also have to decline. I just met you and I'm still in middle school but I'll be attending Inashiro next year. So wait for me. Okay?" You winked at the ace which caused him to blushed and managed to mumble a "yes!"

To say your brother was about to faint and the whole team was laughing their ass off. She can be a little naughty too. The team thought. "So can I get your number (F/N)?" You nodded and was about to get his phone when your brother grabbed it and threw it to Shirakawa who's seating beside Carlos.

He grabbed your hand and told the team to go home after cause he will send you off. You waved them all good bye and you heard various good byes and take care.

You looked up your brother who was furious. sighing you said "Onii-chan sorry I went without telling you. I wanted to surprise you." Your eyes began to water then he patted your head. "I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at Mei. You shouldn't go near him. His a playboy. Understand?"

You shook your head and pouted. "You know I got a crush on him right? Plus you're graduating next year. You never know we may end up together" your brother's eyes widened and you smirked at him.

"The bus is here! I'm going now onii-chan. See you soon. Send my regards to the team. Iloveyou!" You said while boarding the bus going home. The things you said still didn't sink into his brain yet. What did she say? She must be joking right? End up together? With who?

When Masatoshi went back to the dorms he was in a daze. Until Mei had to open his big mouth about you again. Something about doing everything and anything to get you to be his girlfriend. That's when the captain snapped and all hell went loose.

~A/N:
(F/N) first name
Italics - thoughts

Japanes words
Onii-chan - older brother