Kanemaru Shinji x Reader

SICK

You woke up with a headache and your body feels like it weighs a ton but you just shrugged it off. Maybe it's because I slept for 10 hours straight?

Checking the time it was already past 7. So you rushed to get ready for school and went on your way. Your vision was getting hazy. What the hell is wrong with me today??

As you arrived at the classroom, you put your bag down and rummaged through it, finding the dictionary that you borrowed from your boyfriend. You took it out and went to his classroom. He was talking with Sawamura and Furuya.

"Shin!" You called for him from the doorway. He stood up and went to you. Confused why you're cheeks are pink and you've been panting. "Are you alright (f/n)?" You looked at him confused. "Yeah. Why?" He placed a hand on your forehead. "You're burning up! You have a fever idiot. Let's go to the infirmary." He pulled you with him.

The nurse wasn't around, so he just got some medicine and brought you back to your classroom. "Why don't you go home for today?" You shook your head. "I have a long quiz at second period. So no. I'll go home after" he looked at you worriedly. Haruichi and Toujou entered the classroom and saw you and Kanemaru bickering.

"What's the matter?" Toujou sat beside you. "She has a freaking fever but won't go home! Tell her to go home Toujou!" Kanemaru grumbled. "No!! You know that our science teacher doesn't give another chance if you were absent on his quizzes! I told you I'll go home after!" You growled out while Haruichi tried to calm you down.

"You know what? Fine! Do what you want! See if I care!" With that outburst from Kanemaru he walked out the room never sparing you a second glance. You sighed and rubbed your forehead. "(f/n)-chan? Kanemaru-kun is right. You should go home. You don't look well" Haruichi placed his hand over your forehead and you closed your eyes and sighed. "just place your hand their Haru-kun. It feels nice"

He look at Toujou shaking his head. Your fever was rising and you were enduring it. Finally second period came and the quiz started. When the teacher told you to pass your test papers, you sighed. Finally done.

Toujou poked you and urged you to at least go to the infirmary to rest. You nodded and stood up. Following him, your vision began to blur again until everything turned black.

Good thing Haruichi followed you guys or else you would have fallen and fit your head. "Thank God you were fast or else she would have bumped her head" Toujou shook his head and carried you to the infirmary. He also texted Kanemaru what happened. Thankfully the nurse was in the office and called your parents to take you home.

When you woke up, you were already home with your mom changing the cloth that was on your forehead. "Sorry sweetie. Did I wake you up?" You shook your head. "I'll make some porridge. While you rest" she kissed your forehead before going out of you room. You closed your eyes again and began to doze off.

Kanemaru who only opened his phone during lunch break saw what Toujou texted him and rushed to their classroom. "Is she okay?" He asked Toujou worriedly. "Oh? I thought you don't care what happens to her?" Toujou gave him a teasing smile. "You know I don't mean that right?" He sighed. "But you shouldn't have said that either Kanemaru-kun." Haruichi added.

After class was over, Kanemaru went to see the coach to inform him that he won't be attending practice today. The coach nodded and sent him off. He practically ran to the dorms to change his clothes and went to the supermarket to buy your favorite pudding and some medicines for your cold.

As he arrived at your house, your mother welcomed him and told him to just enter your room. When he entered, you were sleeping soundly. He checked the cloth on your head, it was already warm. So he changed it again. Sitting beside you while holding your hand. "I'm sorry (f/n). I didn't mean what I said this morning" he said.

You were just drifting off to sleep when he arrived, so you pretend to sleep. Hearing his apology, you smiled but did not open your eyes until you finally fell asleep. When you woke up, he was still beside you but fell asleep holding your hand. You smiled and patted his head.

You checked the time, it's already 10pm and their dorms have a curfew at 9pm. You sighed and woke him up gently. As soon as he woke up, he hugged you and said his apology again which you accepted. Your mom walked into the room and offered him to stay the night since it's Saturday tomorrow anyway. He accepted and apologize for causing a problem which your mom just laughed and waved him off.

"Shin can you lay with me?" You asked him sleepily. He nodded and went in the bed with you. "You're fever has dropped down." He muttered while checking your forehead again. You hummed and drifted off to sleep again.

He sighed and kissed your forehead, whispering a "good night, iloveyou" before hugging you tight and drifting off to sleep as well.

~A/N:
(F/N) first name
Italics thoughts