Sawamura Eijun x Reader

JEALOUSY

He may be over confident in baseball but he's quite a wimp when it comes to his lovelife. He had a crush on you since both of you were first years, now you're on your second year. It means that he has one sided love for you for one year. He has been stressing over the fact that there were a lot of guys after you but thankfully you'd turn them down. He wanted to confess but he was afraid he'd get turned down too. Little did he know that you also had a crush on him but didn't want to ruin the friendship you both had.

Haruichi and your best friend had been pushing you both together since they both know how you feel for one another but both of you were scared. Haruichi would often give advice to his friend who was always having a mental breakdown when you get a love letter or being called out by a guy to confess. "Haruichi I swear if she gets a boyfriend I'd definitely cry my heart out." He murmured looking at you from a far. Haruichi just sighed. "Why don't you just confess then? If she accepts then good for you, if not then move on" he said. Sawamura looked at him with wide eyes before throwing another tantrum. "Why the hell are you so loud?!" Your best friend said sitting beside Haruichi.

"He's having a mental breakdown again" Haruichi said kissing her cheek. "Was (f/n) confessed to again?" (B/f/n) said snuggling on Haruichi. Haruichi just nodded and kissed her forehead again. "Glad I had the courage to confess to you. Now we're dating for almost a year now" he said smiling down at your best friend. She giggled. "Unlike some chicken we know." She snickered. Sawamura glared at them and they both smiled. "Way to make me feel even more bad" he said. They just laughed at Sawamura's mini breakdown.

"I like you! Please go out with me" the captain of the swimming club bowed as he confessed to you. You sighed and patted his shoulder. "Please raise your head senpai. I'm sorry but I can't, I already have feelings for someone else" you said smiling sadly at him. He gave you a small smile and nodded his head, accepting your answer. "It's okay. I just wanted you to know how I feel anyway. Thank you for listening to me (l/n)-chan. If you change your mind I'll be waiting" he said and you nodded waving him good bye.

Making your way to the table which your best friend was seated, you saw Sawamura having his mini breakdown again. "Should I just confess? If he says no then I'll move on" you murmured. Okay that's it. I'll confess today. Go me! Go!!! You arrived and sat next to a shouting Sawamura. He immediately shut up. "(F/n) isn't that the swimming captain, Rin-senpai who confessed to you?" You look at your best friend and nodded. "So did you say yes?" Sawamura asked his voice shaking which caused you to raise an eyebrow at him. "Nah. He may be hot but I declined" you said smiling at Sawamura who sighed in relief.

~A/n: just imagine Rin okay? Lol. Love that shark. I find him hot af followed by Sousuke and Haru ❤

"Why?" You asked curiously.  "Cause he likes you" your best friend said and your head whipped towards her. "What?" You whispered. "For more than a year now actually " Haruichi added and Sawamura slammed his hands on the table causing you three to flinch. "Shut up" he grumbled. Haruichi patted his shoulder and pulled your best friend with him. You were still shocked and speechless. So it isn't one sided after all. You turned to face him and he was blushing. "Ahm.. Sawamura-kun?" You murmured and he sat down before facing you. "I-" you were cut off when he suddenly stood up and bowed his head.

"I've been in love with you since we were both first years, I hope you'll give me a chance to love you openly and be my girlfriend" he confessed and you covered your mouth. Tears started to fall from your eyes. He peeked as he heard sniffs coming from you. He was shocked that you were crying. He suddenly grabbed your cheeks. "(L/n)-chan?! What's wrong?!" He panicked and wiped away the tears that were falling. "I'm- I love you too Sawamura-kun" you said giving him a bright smile. "I was just so emotional. I thought my feelings for you would never be returned" you said as he hugged you tightly and you held him too still sniffling.

"Don't cry anymore (l/n)-chan. They'll think I bullied you or something" he said and you giggled. You both pulled away as he kisses the tears from your eyes. "I better thank the both of them for giving me a chance to confess" he said looking at you and you nodded. "Me too. I was always scared but they managed to give me an opportunity" you giggled. Your best friend and Haruichi recorded the whole thing and sent it to the baseball groupchat. Your best friend was snickering while Haruichi shook his head. "Stop that" he said flicking her forehead. "Sorry I just can't help it" she said giggling. They looked at the newly formed couple with bright smiles on their faces.

*after story*

Miyuki, Kuramochi, Maezono, Nabe and Nori who were together felt a buzz on their phones, as they took it out it was a message from (b/f/n).

👆 Seido Crackheads ⚾️

(B/f/n): sent a video

Cheetah: wtf? He had a girlfriend before me!!

Captain 4👀 : To think Sawamura would have the courage to confess. Lolololol

Pink Devil: well we took the first step since he was having a tantrum again.

NOriForMe: good job @selfproclaimedACE

ViceCaptainM: wow going out with one of Seido's beauty is a blessing. Why can't I get a girlfriend too.

Nabe❤: cause you're noisy.

ViceCaptainM: 😭😭😭

TheAce: where are you guys?? You left me.

Pink Devil: sorry Furuya-kun.

(B/f/n): sorry Fu-kun. I bought you food so come here at the tables near the field.

TheAce: coming...

Cheetah: lol you left Furuya?

Captain 4👀: you guys are so bad.

Pink Devil: lol sorry. We kinda forgot about him.

(B/f/n): he won't be mad as long as you feed him.

Captain 4👀: you guys are unbelievable 🤦‍♀️

SelfproclaimedACE: WTH?!

Cheetah: get ready for a wrestling match later Sawamura.

(F/n): lol good luck love ❤

SelfproclaimedACE: waaaah! Help me (f/n) I'm your boyfriend right?

(F/n): you are but I ain't helping you. Lol. Love you tho

SelfproclaimedACE: 😭😭😭 love you too.

Captain 4👀: be sure to make it hurt @cheetah

Cheetah: roger captain!

~A/n: Comment down your favorite character and I'll make a Christmas special. I'll do the top 3 comments 😊

(L/n) last name
(F/n) first name
(B/f/n) best friend's name

Italics - thoughts