Kuramochi Youichi x Reader

Kominato's Younger Sister

Kominato Ryosuke was the first partner of the lead off man of Seido, Kuramochi Youichi, followed by the younger Kominato, Kominato Haruichi, when the older brother graduated.

Also known as one of the Keystone Combo of Seido Baseball Club, he is very close to both Kominato brothers. Until they both saw their partner hitting on their sister. Let's do a little preview of what happened shall we?

You're entering Seido as a freshman this year. So you're about to enroll at Seido with your older brother, Kominato Ryosuke. When you arrived at school, he did all the procedures while you just sat there looking pretty.

"Onii-chan I can do it. Just guide me" you begged your brother as you see him going back and forth while you just sat there doing nothing. He just smiled at you and shrugged you off. You sighed and shook your head. He really spoils me too much. Then let him do all the procedures.

You were bored until you got a great idea, I'll explore the school! It's quite big plus I'll find Haru-nii. He says he has a practice. I'll go to the baseball field first then.

As you were walking around school, you got lost. Sighing, you were about to call your brothers but when you checked your phone the battery was dead. The hell? You face palmed so hard you could here a loud slap followed by a "Hyaha! What are you doing?"

You followed where you heard a laugh and saw a green haired guy. Oh my. He's a cutie. He looks familiar tho. You were staring intently at him that caused Kuramochi to tilt his head.

"Uhm.. is there something on my face?" He asked you. You snapped out of it and blushed so hard you wished the ground would swallow you. "I'm sorry! There's nothing." You answered while laughing it off awkwardly. Cute! Totally my type but that pink hair. She also looks like someone I know. He thought.

"Are you perhaps lost?" He asked again and you nodded. "Where are you going? I haven't seen you in school. You must be a new student. I'm Kuramochi Yoichi by the way" You smiled and answered "I'm (Y/N) yeah. I'm a first year this incoming school year. I'm supposed to be going to the baseball field. Could you show me the way?" You asked politely.

He nodded and walked off with you following him. Finally as you stopped at entrance of the baseball field, you said your thanks and was supposed to part ways but he suddenly grabbed your hand.

Haruichi and Ryosuke where looking for you cause you've been missing for almost an hour now but they both noticed you at the entrance of the field and was about to call out to you when they both saw what happened. Let's say Ryosuke's evil face is showing and Haruichi scowling at something or let's say a specific someone which is very rare for him.

Their teammates were shocked and followed the line of vision of both brothers. They saw their lead off man with a beautiful pink haired girl at the entrance. Sawamura being Sawamura said " Oh! You go Kuramochi Senpai!" In which Haruichi glared at him and answered "shut up Eijun-kun"

"Is that your sister Senpai?" Miyuki asked Ryosuke and he answered a simple nod. Good luck Kuramochi. You know how protective and doting they are with their younger sister anyway this would be interesting. The captain thought while snickering.

You looked back at him confused. "Ahm.. can I have your number? I mean if you want to. I'm a third year so I can help you from time to time but I'm on the first string so I'll have little time but I promise I'll help you" he rambled on. You giggled so that's why he looked familiar. He was Ryo-nii's partner and currently Haru-nii's.

You where about to answer him when you saw a black aura behind him. Then suddenly two hands grab him from both sides of his shoulders. When he looked back, you can see his face pale.

"Tell me, what are you talking about Yoichi-kun" your oldest brother asked with a black aura surrounding him. "Can you please let go of my sister senpai?" Haruichi added. He immediately let go of your hand.

The team was looking over where you're at and your sweat dropped. They're looking at us like we're shooting a horror movie or something but the one wearing an eyeglass is holding his laughter. You sighed. "Nii-chan stop it. You always do this. That's why I can't make guy friends" you rolled your eyes.

Both brothers were about to pull the cheetah away from their little sister when out of the blue you grabbed him by the collar and whispered, "I'll give you my number soon Senpai." You let him go and smiled at him "I'll see you soon Senpai!" You can see Kuramochi's face getting redder and redder.

You giggled then turned to your oldest brother, "Onii-chan let's go. We still have to unpack my things at the apartment." Ryosuke sighed and hit Kuramochi at the back of his head. "Don't get any funny ideas or else" he warned.

Haruichi who was still holding his senpai sighed. You ran to him and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Haru-nii we're going now. I'll see you soon. Take care! Iloveyou!" He answered back with an "iloveyoutoo" followed by a bone crushing hug.

As both you and Ryosuke walked out the baseball field, you looked back and saw Kuramochi still looking at you, you giggled and winked at him causing him to blush again. "Maybe this is the start of my highschool love story" you say out of the blue.

Your older brother whipped his head in your direction so fast you thought his neck was gonna snap. "I'll let him experience hell first before he gets to date you." He mumbled and you rolled your eyes while Kuramochi had shivers running down his spine.

~A/N: another long one shot! 😂
(Y/N) - your name
(F/N) - first name
Italics - thoughts

Japanes words
Onii-chan - big brother
Senpai - someone older than you
-kun - honorific to a young man