Kuramochi Youichi x Reader

PANDA

It was currently your science class and the teacher just gave you a project. The project is composed of 5 members and you were placed with Miyuki and Kuramochi. "So what topic shall we choose?" One of your teammates asked and you all pondered. "How bout we do the land mammals since group 1 already got the reptiles?" Kuramochi suggested and you all nodded. Miyuki then stood up to inform the teacher about your topic.

"Let's go and buy the things needed for the project after school since the field will be closed for maintenance." You said smiling at your group members, they all agreed and divided the tasks. You, Miyuki and Kuramochi are in charge of buying the folders and some animal charts that can be cut and pasted at a bond paper. While the other two are in charge of research about mammals.

"We'll be passing this Monday next week right? How bout we meet up on Saturday?" (Member 1) suggested and you nodded. Since the maintenance will be for 3 days. The bell finally rang signaling the end of school and the three of you went on your way to the mall.

As you arrived at the mall, you saw the second year trio buying some things for their project as well. You were supposed to call out to them but Kuramochi covered your mouth and gave you a smirk. You just rolled your eyes at the both of them. "You thinking what I'm thinking Miyuki?" The catcher snickered and nodded. "(F/n) please be a dear and take a video" Kuramochi said while you chuckled.

You started recording the childish third years as they were stalking their prey. As they got closer, they grabbed Furuya's and Sawamura's bag along with Haruichi's phone. Their faces were priceless alright. Furuya's eyes widened and Sawamura fell on his butt cause of the force of his bag being pulled while Haruichi literally jumped. The childish senpais were laughing their ass off.

Kuramochi's laugh was so loud you had to cover his mouth. "Stop it Youichi. You're disturbing the other shoppers here" he licked your palm and you looked at him disgusted "that's disgusting!" You growled out and he just smirked at you "oh? I shove my tongue in your mouth and you don't complain" he said smirking while you looked at him shocked.

"Ahmm.. TMI Kuramochi senpai" Haruichi murmured. "The fuck?" Miyuki said while Sawamura patted Kuramochi's back and said "good job". Furuya just looked at you blushing. You just rolled your eyes. "Come on. Let's buy the bond paper and the chart." You pulled a smirking Kuramochi by the ear. He was pleading you to let go but you just pulled harder. Scary!! They all thought looking at a squirming Kuramochi trailing behind you.

The second years went to the cashier first while you three chose some animal charts to buy. Finally finished choosing, you all went to the cashier to pay for it. The second years were waiting for you three so that you'll go back to the dorms together. "Why don't we roam around first before going back? It's rare for us to have free time anyway" Miyuki suggested and you nodded.

The six of you were window shopping and talking about just having dinner at the mall instead. Sawamura and Furuya are bickering who would practice with Miyuki later and Miyuki was grumbling about how inconsiderate they are while Haruichi just smiled at them. You and Kuramochi on the other hand were talking about going home to his place on the holidays. Your parents are working abroad and you were living here in Japan alone. So he'd often take you back home.

His mother loved you to the point she'd want you to marry Kuramochi so that you could be her daughter in law. You would blush and your boyfriend would laugh out loud and say that's his plan in the future and to look forward to it. His family is like a second family to you. Your parents met Kuramochi once when they went back to Japan for a 3 day vacation and they loved him as much as his family loves you.

Finally tired from all the roaming around, you suggested to just have dinner here. They all agreed and said they'll go to the sports store first before eating. So you all went to the sports corner. Haruichi was planning on buying a new wooden batt and you were planning on buying new shoes since your old ones are worn-out. You may not be an athlete but you'd jog every morning with your boyfriend to maintain your body.

Sawamura and Furuya went to the other sports store while you and Haruichi waited for your purchase. Miyuki suggested that he and Kuramochi would go to the family restaurant first. You all agreed to meet there after. The purchase arrived, you and Haruichi went to the other sports store to get Sawamura and Furuya. They both bought new shoe bags that they have been saving for.

After everything is settled, you all went to the family restaurant. As you were walking, you heard children squealing in joy and you looked to see animal machines that you could ride. You were looking at the animals and saw a cute panda machine it was walking towards you and as you looked at the person riding it. You rubbed your eyes and pinched your cheek. Yup. I'm not seeing things alright.

Your boyfriend and Miyuki were the ones riding the panda. You took a quick picture and sent it to the group chat. They were waving at you since you were the only ones who noticed them but you just ignored them and walked faster. Arriving at the family restaurant, the second years were confused as to where their captain and vice captain are, you just shrugged and ordered for the both of them.

In a few minutes, they arrived and you snickered at them. "Had fun?" You said as Kuramochi slid beside you at the sofa. He nodded and smiled. "You're really childish" you murmured and kissed his cheek. He just laughed. "Miyuki was the one who wanted to go. I just tagged along" you rolled your eyes and patted his head "oh okay my baby cheetah" he swatted your hand away and pouted causing you to giggle.

The food arrived and you guys started to eat. As you finished, you went back to the dorms. Kuramochi sent you back to your dorm while the others went back to the boys dorm. Walking hand in hand, you were enjoying the silence that was around you. The starts are bright tonight. "Iloveyou" he said unexpectedly and you murmured an 'iloveyoutoo'. You turned to him and gave him a bright smile. The wind gently blew your hair and you tucked a strand at the back of your ear. So beautiful... I truly am blessed.

He squeezed you hand gently. As you arrived at the front of your dorm, you both bid each other good night and shared a kiss. "I'll see you tomorrow (f/n)" you smiled and waved him off. Your phone has been vibrating for a while now. As you checked, it was the gc. You smirked and went in the dorm.

*After story*

"My phone has been vibrating since we were at the mall. What's happening..." Kuramochi mumbled as he opened his phone. "Wtf?!" He opened the gc and backread. Seeing his picture riding the panda machine with Miyuki.

------- Seido Rules 💪 -------

Tetsu: that's cute

Onii-san: how old are you guys? 😂😂😂

Spitz: the hell?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PuddingIsLife: I thought Sawamura-chan is the only one who's childish...

Foureyes: the fuck? That's why my phone has been blowing up! Ok fess up! Who's the one who sent it to Mei?! He freaking posted it!

Cheetah: oh my god (f/n)!!!!! 😠😠😠

(F/n): hehe love you both ❤️

Idiot #1: Miyuki-senpai! Kuramochi-senpai! Why didn't you bring me along?!

Idiot #2: is there a polar bear one?

Haru: Eijun-kun... Furuya-kun... 🤦🤦🤦

~A/n: was bored at work and managed to make one story lol. Enjoy guys 😊

(F/n) first name

Italics - thoughts