Kominato Haruichi x Reader (LEMON)

SWITCH

After a week of that silly prank, you decided to do another one. "What should I do?" you looked at the other two pranks you saved. "Should I do the one with the guy speaking if your boyfriend is away or the towel drop?" you pondered before thinking about the possible consequences of your actions. If I do the prank call, he'll surely be mad at me and won't speak to me for days but if I do the towel drop, the worst thing he could do is fuck me... you grinned. It's a win-win situation. So you planned your prank, deciding it's better to do it this weekend since your parents are away and he'll be staying over. Nodding your head, you went to sleep with a smile on your face.

Today was the end of their golden week training and the coach gave them two days off to prepare for the incoming practice games, your boyfriend got permission from the coach to spend the night at your place and he approved. He then went to Miyuki and informed him that he will be out of the dorms this Saturday. Miyuki nodded then looked at you who flinched as he wiggled his eyebrows at you. He knows what's about to go down. You rolled your eyes at captain as you walked away. You could hear him laugh as you sighed. He knows waaaay too much. You grumbled as you helped the managers clean the remaining water bottles.

Saturday came and you bid your parents farewell as they went to a wedding of a close friend of theirs. "We'll be back probably by 3-4PM on Sunday" your dad said as you nodded. "Have a safe trip and enjoy guys" you smiled as they nodded and drove off. "Now, better get everything prepared" you grinned as you went back in and set up the camera in the kitchen. Not long after, your boyfriend rang the doorbell and you went down to greet him. "Hey Haru" you hugged him as he gave you a kiss on the forehead. "I bought your favorite dessert" he smiled as your eyes brightened. "Let's eat it after dinner" he suggested as you nodded. "Sure. I'll cook your favorite cream stew for dinner" you smiled as he glomped you in a hug. "You're the best girlfriend ever!" he said and you looked away, your conscience smacking you with a bat.

Both of you watched a movie together and cuddled on the sofa, you fell asleep next to him as he chuckled. "Sleep tight" he murmured caressing your cheek and went back to watching the movie. You opened your eyes to see your boyfriend sleeping beside you as you looked at the tv. Ah damn, I fell asleep. You thought before looking up at your boyfriend. He must be really tired from practice. Checking the time, it was already 6:15PM. You slowly stood up without waking your boyfriend then proceeded to the kitchen to start dinner. Haruichi opened his eyes to see you missing. He stood up abruptly and looked back to see you cooking in the kitchen while dancing to something. He chuckled as he slowly went to you.

Swaying your hips while stirring the cream stew, you didn't know your boyfriend was behind you holding back his laughter. "Beat it up, nigga, catch a charge extra large and extra hard put this pussy right in your face swipe your nose like a credit card hop on top, I wanna ride I do a kegel while it's inside spit in my mouth, look in my eyes this pussy is wet, come take a dive tie me up like I'm surprised let's role play, I'll wear a disguise I want you to park that big Mack truck right in this little garage" you rapped as you using the ladle as you microphone. As you turned back to grab the bowl for the stew, you saw your boyfriend smirking at you as you dropped the ladle. He smirked while picking up the ladle. "Oh don't mind me (f/n). Continue" he grinned as you felt your face flush. "H-how long?" you asked as smacked your ass. "From the moment you were swaying your hips" you blushed.

He just chuckled and kissed your forehead. "You're a great singer babe just don't sing something like that in public. They might think you're a bit on the perverted side" he said before patting your head. "Mind if I shower first?" he asked as you shook your head. He left the kitchen to take a shower. You smacked your cheeks as you shrieked. "Okay... calm down (f/n). That was embarrassing" you murmured. Taking deep breaths, you turned to your stew and finished it. Haruichi was in your bathroom sighing while looking at his dick standing proud. "Why does she have to be so seductive without even trying?" he murmured before grabbing it. "Better take care of this first" he said before he began to masturbate while thinking about you. It didn't take long for him to cum since he was imagining you beneath him panting and moaning out his name. You sat on the table waiting for him as he took a bath. When will be the best time? You thought before you heard footsteps.