Sanada Shunpei x Reader

CONFUSED

~A/N: This continues at the last part of Fancy 😘

As Narumiya kissed you, you looked at him confused. "What are you doing?" You said as you smack his arm that was on your shoulder. He pouted as you patted his head. "Kisses are off limits. Understand?" You said as he nodded his head. "Good" you smiled as Carlos and Shirakawa smirked. Tamed. They both thought.

The game ended and the Inashiro team made their way to the bus. "I'll stay here. What about you?" You asked your best friend who looked at Shirakawa. "We're going on a date after this. He just needs to leave his equipment on the bus and change his clothes." (b/f/n) said as you nodded your head. "Stay here? Why?" Narumiya asked standing next to you.

"I promised Shun to have dinner with him" you smiled as Narumiya's eye twitched. Uh oh. This doesn't look good. Carlos thought looking at Shirakawa who shrugged with a 'not my problem' face. "Shun? Who's that? He asked as you were about to and answer him, someone called your name. You looked back to see your childhood friend waving at you. "I got to go! See you later guys!" You said as you jogged towards Sanada who was waiting for you.

"What the fuck?!" Narumiya growled. "You said she was single?!" He shouted at your best friend who frowned at the ace. Shirakawa went in front of her and glared at him. "Don't yell at my girlfriend Mei. I'm warning you" he growled as Carlos went in the middle of them. "That's enough" he said. Narumiya was throwing a tantrum when your best friend sighed.

"She IS single" she said but Narumiya furrowed his eyebrows and pointed to you who is in Sanada's embrace as you giggled at the taller male who kissed your forehead. You were blushing a bit. It isn't very visible, just a shade of pink on your cheeks. "Does that look like she's single?!" The ace huffed in frustration. "But I didn't say she doesn't have someone special to her." She added.

The three looked at her waiting for her explanation. "Sanada-kun is her childhood friend but as you can see, he has feelings for her but isn't really doing anything about it since (f/n) is quite dense but when you're with her all the time, you'll notice a bit of change when she's with him. It's just something I noticed, okay? I'm not really sure myself but I think she's in love with him too but she doesn't realize it yet"  (b/f/n) said as Narumiya frowned.

Carlos sighed as he patted his ace's shoulder. "I think it's better if you give up or else you're the only one who'd get hurt" he said as Narumiya shook his head. "You said she's still single right? So I can still make my move." He mumbled as Shirakawa sighed. "Mei I don't want to be blunt about this and hurt your feelings but looking at (f/n) and Sanada a while ago, I can tell that they'll end up together sooner or later. Just give it up" he said as Narumiya bit his lip.

"Everyone! In the bus, NOW!" The captain said as they went in the bus. Carlos and Narumiya boarded the bus as Shirakawa walked away with your best friend. "Shi you could have break it to him in a gentle way" your best friend said as Shirakawa sighed. "If I did, he wouldn't get it at all" he defended. "Mei is very stubborn (b/f/n). If you don't say it like that, he'll never get it" he added as your best friend sighed. "Good thing we don't have that kind of problem before or during our relationship" she said as Shirakawa nodded and kissed her temple.

Sanada wrapped his arms around your waist as he looked at Narumiya who looked shocked. He smirked and kissed your forehead as if sending the ace a message that you are his and will always be his. You giggled at the taller male as he let's you go and holds your hand instead. "Let's go?" He asked as you nodded. "Where shall we eat?" You asked as he pondered for a bit. "How bout our favorite resto? It's near our place too" he said as you nodded.