Mima Sōichirō x Reader

ALWAYS

Running, you've always loved it. The feeling of the cold air brush against your face, the way you forget your surroundings, the adrenaline rush you always get when you're in a competition and lastly practicing with your childhood friend. At a very young age, you and Mima had always been inseparable. Both your parents are very close especially your dads.

Mima's dad and your dad both did track and field during their highschool days and that kinda rubbed off on you and Mima but he got hooked on baseball while you got hooked in track and field. Even if you both have different clubs, you would still jog with him in the morning and after practice. He would always fetch you at your house and have breakfast or dinner their from time to time.

Since his house is just a block from your house. You enjoyed your quality time with him despite being busy with your clubs. One day, the both of you were having your morning run and both of you were talking about the incoming sports festival. There is one competition that male or female can participate and that's the 100m dash.

You were both taking a break by the lake. Then an idea popped up, "Let's see who's faster in the 100m dash So-kun" you said and he looked at you and smirked "oh? And if I win?" You pondered for a bit then snapped your fingers "then the loser has to be the slave of the winner" you said and he smirked "I'm gonna win that for sure" he answered smugly and you rolled your eyes.

In the past you would always win against him and you were nowhere near the little girl you were before. You were faster now but both of you haven't competed in such a long time that you didn't know his best time anymore. You've heard a lot of rumors that he is really fast in stealing bases and every time your father and his father would drink at your house, they would often compliment his time.

You snapped back to reality when he patted your shoulder. "Let's go (f/n). You'll be having breakfast at my place right?" He asked while giving you a hand. You accepted it and he pulled you up. "Yup. Since mom had to leave early for work and dad is on a business trip." He nodded and began to jog.

Arriving at his place, the smell of coffee hits your nose. "Ugh the smell of coffee" you sighed and Mima shook his head smiling at your adorable face. He had always found you adorable but since you were his childhood friend, he didn't know if his affections towards you are in a sisterly way or in a romantic way. He shrugged and pulled you with him.

"Mom (f/n) is gonna shower in first. She stinks" he told his mom who was cooking eggs. She giggled "sure. I've already prepared some shampoo and towels" you went to her and kissed her cheeks. "Thanks auntie" and when you walked pass Mima you stuck your tongue out "I'm not stinky. You are stupid So-kun" he smirked. "Aw? You want me to bite that tongue?" Your eyes widened and rushed straight to the bathroom locking it.

"You shouldn't tease her like that but still I really love it if (f/n) really became a part of our family." Mima's mom said while smiling warmly at him. His cheeks turned red and he nodded. "You should confess soon then. Son you may not know this but a lot of the guys at the track team or some guys who are older and younger than her often give her love letters" his father appeared near him and patted his shoulder.

Scowling at his dad, his mother giggled. "What? Don't believe me?" His dad said walking towards his wife and giving her a good morning kiss. Mima rolled his eyes and went to his room. "I know alright. No need to remind me" he grumbled. Mima knew you were quite popular. Not only are you the best in the track but your grades are also pretty high. You're kind and caring. Even his teammates would often talk about you.