Hideaki Toujou x Reader

SUMMER HEAT

What comes to your mind when you hear the word "SUMMER"? Beaches? Pools? Festivals? Summer Vacation? Summer tournament? Blazing heat of the sun? Yeah, all of that and times 100 in the blazing heat of the sun. It was 11AM and the team had a game at 2PM, It was scorching hot! You're all in the cafeteria eating lunch, you're glad you brought the chargeable fan or else you would have stripped.

"Damn it's hot" Kanemaru and Toujou sat beside you while the second year trio sat in front of you. "It sure is" you mumbled while eating your lunch. "(f/n) let's get ice cream after the game. My treat" Toujou says and you looked at him wide eyed and hugged him "You're the best boyfriend EVER!" he smiled and patted your head. "Stop that!" Kanemaru cringed while you slapped his arm "Poor you! Still single after all these years" you said while smirking at him. You heard Sawamura laugh and Haruichi chuckle. "Don't mind" Furuya added while Toujou just smiled at his friend. "I hate you all" Kanemaru mumbled.

"(f/n) can I borrow this? I'll give it back later" Toujou pointed at the chargeable fan and you nodded. Anyway you'll be at the room in the field that has aircon so you don't need it since you'll be recording the game from there. After eating lunch, the second years went back to the dorms to rest for a bit before warming up. You proceeded to the teacher's room to borrow the video cam and set up at the room in the field. It was freaking hot and you were sighing and grumbling at the same time. Rei-san just laughed at you.

"Let's turn on the aircon (f/n)" She said while you nodded. As the cold air hit your face you sighed in content. "Finally!" You shouted earning a laugh from Rei-san. Setting up the Video cam and checking if the tape can last for the whole game, you nodded and sat beside her waiting for the game to start. 

The game started and ended quickly, Seido being the winners. Coach Kataoka allowed them to rest for the day since it was too hot for practice and will not be a productive one after the game. The players sighed and thank the coach. Summer in Tokyo is not a joke. You returned the Video cam to the teacher's room and proceeded to transfer the data into the CD and gave one copy to the coach and one copy to Miyuki. 

"Let's review the game after dinner" Miyuki announced and the team went their separate ways. Toujou jogged to you and told you to wait for him. He'll take a quick shower and you both will go to the convenience store to buy ice cream. You smiled and shooed him off, he kissed your forehead before heading to the shower room. The managers would often giggle when Toujou does something romantic since it's rare for the players to have a girlfriend. It's either the couple has been together since middle school or it was a fresh relationship in highschool with an understanding girlfriend, since athletes have less time to spend with there girlfriends.

You were lucky that even if Toujou was always busy, he would make time for you and he makes a lot of effort to prove that even if he's busy and sometimes doesn't have time for you like he used to, he would assure you that you're still the only one for him and he'll never cheat on you. The assurance he gives you makes you hold on to him and your relationship. Even through ups and downs, you'll never let his hand go. After 3 years of being together, you both have mature mindsets which is one of the reasons that you're still together.

After 30 minutes, Toujou called you and you both went to the convenience store. You bought a popsicle while Toujou bought a soft serve ice cream. You both took your time walking back to Seido, It wasn't as hot as before, maybe it's because the sun is setting. You were licking the popsicle while Toujou was blushing, you turned to face him and smirked. "oohh such dirty thoughts. Toujou you pervert!" you teased him as he blushed. "No I'm not!" he retorted while you laughed "really now? then why are you blushing? hmmm? Is it because I'm licking it like this?" you licked the popsicle from the bottom to the top seductively while looking at your boyfriend who's face was getting even more flushed. 

"STOP!!!!" he finally snapped and you giggled "Okay I'll stop pervert-kun" he groaned and hugged you. "You really know how to tease me (f/n)" You smiled and patted his head that was burried on your neck. "Of course! I'm your girlfriend after all" 

- After Story-

Little did you know that the second years were looking at the both of you with the two smirking senpais beside them, they also went to buy ice creams at the shop after the convenience store which was popular with their homemade ice creams. Which Sawamura practically cried and begged to buy.

"That was HOT!" Miyuki said while having a nosebleed.

"You pervert! your nose is bleeding!" Sawamura shouted.

"HYAHAHAHAHA (l/n) definitely is a seductress" Kuramochi was laughing his ass off.

"Senpai tissue!!" Haruichi offered his captain a pack of tissues which he accepted greatfully.

"Typical (f/n) teasing Toujou again. Stay strong my friend" Kanemaru shook his head and smiling at the couple in front of him.

While Furuya just shrugged and ate his ice cream. 

~A/N:
(l/n) last name

(f/n) first name

Italic - thoughts