Tadano Itsuki x Reader

SISTER?!

"FINALLY! I'M BACK!" You said out loud as you arrived at Tokyo International Airport. It's been three years since you've been studying abroad, now that you're in high school you decided to go back here in Japan. Thanks to your uncle who offered you to go with him abroad, you accepted and went to USA with him.

You were Narumiya Mei's younger sister, Narumiya (f/n), you were the polar opposite of Mei but from time to time your ore-sama personality would slip. Especially when you're together with your brother. I guess it runs in the family. 

Walking out from the airport, you saw your brother waving at you. You ran and tackled him in a bear hug. "Imissyou" you mumbled as he hugged you tighter. As you both pulled away from each other, he inspected you from head to toe. "That's my sister alright! Beautiful like her brother" you giggled. "you never change nii-san" he smiled and patted your head.

He grabbed your luggages and got a cab. Your parents were waiting for you at the apartment which you rented. Let's say you managed to get a part time that pays above average when you were in abroad and you saved quite a lot. You and your brother catched up. As you arrived at the apartment, you were welcomed by your moms warm embrace and a kiss on the temple by your dad.

Your mom ushered you both inside to eat lunch that she prepared. You eyes shined as you saw all your favorite dishes on the table. Your dad chuckled, "still a glutton I see" your mom smiled and you glared at both of them playfully. "Good thing you don't get fat from all the things you eat." Your brother added and snickered beside you.

After eating, you talked a lot about your time abroad and so on. Night time came and you decided to sleep with Mei. It's been a while since you two bonded and despite the teases and occasional banters, you really missed your brother. He was one of your pillars. He was the one who gave you courage to go abroad. Which you thought he was genuinely trying to get rid of you so that he could get your PS3 from your room.

As you both laid beside each other, you cuddled and talked about his career as a pitcher and the ace of Inashiro. He shared his amazing stories and how he's excited to show you his new moves and the moves he slowly developed. You nodded yawning and he chuckled. "Go to sleep (f/n) we'll be going to school tomorrow for your enrollment" you nodded and drifted off to sleep.

Mei was looking at you and kissed your forehead. He may deny his parents claim that he was a very over protective with his sister but deep inside he knows that he would pitch a ball in any guys face if he saw them trying to flirt with his sister. He can't deny that she was beautiful. I mean it runs in the blood but still... I won't allow anyone to take my sister away from me.

Morning came and you both were ready to head to Inashiro with your mother to have you enrolled. As you arrived, Mei and your mom were the only ones doing the work. You just had to sit and sign some documents. You felt like you needed to go to the bathroom so you asked directions from your brother. As you were walking down the hallways, you found the restroom and did your business.

Walking out the bathroom, you took out your phone and got a text from your brother saying to get back faster since you had to take a picture for your students identification card. You replied with a 'coming'. As you were scrolling through your phone, you bumped into someone and you fell on your butt. "Ouch" you mumbled and the person you bumped into said sorry and held a hand out for you.

You gladly took it and brushed off the dirt from your pants. "I'm sorry! I was scrolling on the phone and didn't see you" you bowed and he chuckled assuring you it's okay. You looked up to see a tall brunette. He looked like the puppy your uncle had abroad. Your hand began to make its way to his head and patted it lightly.