Kominato Haruichi x Reader LEMON

This is part 2 of Little Devil 😈

DON'T

It's been a week since the little incident happened and you were still shocked that your precious angel could be a little devil too. I guess it really runs in the blood. You thought as you went in your classroom and sat down on your desk. Your best friends suddenly walked towards you, your girl best friend grinning and you boy best friend looking determined. You looked at them with wide eyes. "Whatever you're all planning, I'm not doing it" you said and they rolled their eyes. "we didn't even say anything yet" (g/f/n) said. "Don't need you to say it when I can literally see the mischief in your eyes" you said shrugging.

You boy best friend placed a hand on his heart. "the pain, the betrayal I'm feeling rn" he said dramatically and you cringe. "Yeah. I felt betrayed too. She doesn't have fun with us anymore cause she's happy with her little angel" (g/f/n) said while you sighed. "okay. Let's hear it then" they both beamed and you rolled your eyes. "so I'm gonna confess to (r/g/n) today and (g/f/n) here said I'm gonna get dumped but I'm pretty sure I'm not" he said with a smile. "I'm also pretty confident you'll get dumped" you said smirking and his mouth dropped as if he couldn't believe you said that. (g/f/n) was laughing hysterically.

"Wtf?! Are you really my best friends?!" He said and you patted his shoulder "let's just speak the truth and nothing but the truth. Okay?" You snickered and (g/f/n) patted his other shoulder "those are just  facts." She said trying to control her laughter. You both stopped when he grabbed both of your hands. "then let's make a deal. If she doesn't dump me today then you have to do what I command. If I lose then I'll do whatever you want" you pondered and nodded. "okay. Deal" he grinned and the bell rang.

The class started and ended in a blink of an eye. You texted Haruichi that you'll see him later since he had a game today and was excused from school. He replied with an 'okay. I'm still with the team. We have a meeting in a bit. I'll come to your place around dinner time' you closed your phone and got ready to go. "Do you think he'll get rejected?" (G/b/f) asked and you shrugged "idk. He's popular with the girls but he can be a bit childish sometimes" you both went to the place where he was supposed to confess and that was at the back of the school building.

"What's the worst he could ask?" You said and your best friend sighed "prepare your wallet sis. It's gonna be empty today" she said as you sighed. "Condolences to our wallets" she nodded and pulled you to hide near the bushes where your boy best friend was standing with (r/g/n). You both peeked at the scene then they both turned red and (r/g/n) nodded her head and hugged him. You both looked at each other with the same thoughts. ' DEFEAT '

They parted and started to walk back to the building while you and (g/f/n) sighed. "well that was unexpected" she said and you nodded. "let's go back to the classroom. We agreed to meet there after" you pulled her along with you. As you arrived, your boy best friend was sitting on the desk with a smug expression. "okay we both lost. So what do you want to do your majesty?" (G/f/n) said and he grinned.

"Uh oh. This looks bad" you whispered and flinched when he suddenly went in front of you. "since you both have boyfriends let's do a little prank shall we?" You both paled. Going home, you thought of ways to do the prank.  "let's do the "let's break up" prank" he said grinning. Your best friend sighed. "oh god. I thought my wallet was gonna be emptied. That's easy. I'll do it later then" she said as you paled. Haruichi will definitely kill me but I lost and my pride is on the line too so I'll do it! Thank God it's a weekend tomorrow. If worst comes to worst there's still 2 days rest.