Narumiya Mei x Reader

~A/N: this is the continuation of Narumiya x Reader, "heart broken"

LETTING GO

As you arrived home, You were welcomed by your dogs and you smiling mother. You took off your shoes and hugged your mom "I'm home" she hugged you back and whispered "welcome home dear"

She can see that you've been crying but chose not to pry. "Why don't you go up and freshen up. Then help me prepare dinner after. You're brother and father will be home early too since they heard you were coming home tonight." You nodded and went up the stairs.

You went to your room to leave your bag and get some clothes, you then proceeded to the shower to freshen up. Going down the stairs you saw your dog waiting for you wagging it's tail. You rushed down the stairs and hugged it "you'll be sleeping with me tonight big boy" you whispered and patted it's head.

"Mom what do you want me to do?" You asked your mother. "Please set the table for me" you nodded and proceeded to get the plates and the utensils. After a while you heard the door open with an "I'm home" you poked your head and saw your father and brother.

You rushed towards them and gave them a big hug. "Welcome home" your father patted your head and you brother returned your hug. "Change your clothes boys. Dinner will be ready in 5!" Your mom called out from the kitchen.

Once you entered the kitchen to get the rice and side dishes, you see your dad hugging your mom, she was giggling and your dad was watching her with so much adoration. I wish I could find someone like that too. With that tears began to roll down your cheek again.

You dad noticed you and whispered something to you mom. She faced you and smiled sadly. "Is there anything wrong dear?" You shook your head and gave them a small smile. "I just missed you guys that's all."

Once the meal is set on the table, everyone was already seated and ready to eat. Until the doorbell rang. You all looked at each other in confusion. "Did you have any visitors today hon?" Your mom asked your dad in which he returned with a "no"

"I'll get it." You stood up and went to the door. Once you opened it you were engulfed with a big hug causing you to fall to your butt and groaned. Your family stood up to see all the commotion. You were on the ground with your childhood friend on top of you still not letting you go.

You mother giggled while your dad sighed. "Hey! Let her go already Masamune" your brother pulled him off of you and you laughed. "How did you know i was coming home Masamune?" You were curious since you only let your family know your were coming home the last minute.

"I saw you coming out of the train station." He smiled and you nodded. "Join us for dinner Masamune" your mother smiled. She should just give Masamune a chance. They look good together.

Hongo Masamune is your childhood friend and neighbor. He is currently the ace of Komadai Fujimaki. He may act cold and rude to others but when he's with you he changes into a different person.

As you all had dinner, you talked about baseball, school and other topics. It's been a long time since I felt at peace. You looked around the table and smiled. I missed this.

After eating dinner, Hongo bid his farewell and went back home not before kissing your forehead and telling you to text and call him more cause he gets lonely. Only to be smacked by your brother and glared at by your father.