Miyuki Kazuya x Reader

~A/N: this is the continuation of the oneshot, Who will win?

AMUSEMENT PARK

As promised, here you are waiting for Miyuki in front of the station, you were going to the Amusement Park today. You were excited for your date. You were always fond of the catcher and developed feelings for him but you're not the type to ruin a good friendship over a one sided love. He would often give you mixed signals and that made you confused whether or not he does harbor feelings for you or not. Now you finally confirmed that he indeed has feelings for you which made you happy and scared at the same time, Happy because he feels the same way and scared that if ever things don't go as planned, you will both end up breaking up and won't be able to save your friendship.

You texted him saying that you were already there and he replied with a 'coming'. You played with your fingers, a habit you had since you were younger, indicating that you were nervous. Miyuki who was walking towards you stopped in his tracks and looked at you up and down. She looks beautiful. Jogging up to you smiling. "Did you wait long??" he asked and you stopped playing with your fingers and looked at him. "Nope." He held your hand and pulled you with him "Then let's go?" he looked back at your shocked face and chuckled.

You were a blushing mess. You looked down on your intertwined hands and smiled. Finally you rode the bus that's going to the amusement park. "Are you excited (f/n)?" he asked looking at you and your eyes brightened "Yes! It's been a while since I went to an amusement park plus I'm with you" after answering his question you looked out the window while Miyuki covered his blushing face. With me huh? Guess my decision was correct. He looked at your happy face while thinking he was lucky to have you with him today.

Upon arriving at the amusement park, he bought your tickets and you got a map for the whole amusement park, looking at the map, 3 rides caught your attention, the roller coaster with the 5 hoops, the one second drop which was the second highest ride in the amusement park and lastly the Ferris wheel  which was the highest in all the rides and has a legend that inside one of the pods there is a heart shape sign, whoever rides that pod will have a good luck with their love life. That perked your interest and you looked at Miyuki. 

He looked back at you curiously. "So what will we ride first?" he asked and you snapped back to your senses. "Let's ride the one second drop first! Since it's near us." You pulled him excitedly. One of the reasons that Miyuki was attracted to you was because you're not like other girls who whine about a lot of shit, you were the type of girl who'll go with the flow and simple too. Other girls wouldn't ride extreme rides cause they're scared or something but you? You loved those rides. You can be boyish sometimes, you can be girly if you needed to be but most of the time you're normal, Not trying hard or something, just normal, staying true to yourself which was a plus for him.

As you both lined up, you both talked about which ride to go next and where to eat later at lunch. So you decided to ride two more after the one second drop then have lunch and go around the amusement park to play games in the booth. "Let's ride the Ferris wheel last" you said while he nodded in agreement. Miyuki knew about the legend but it was a 1/10 chance that you'll be able to ride that pod but that doesn't mean he'll give you up if you ride a normal pod.

It was your turn and you pulled him. "Are you ready Miyuki?" you smirked at him and he smirked back "Don't piss yourself (f/n)" you laughed "right back at ya big boy" as the ride reached it's peak, in a blink of an eye you were already down. You didn't have the time to even shout, looking at Miyuki he had wide eyes and you laughed. "shocked much?" you managed to say while laughing at the poor catcher. He shook his head and pulled you to the roller coaster next. The line was shorter than expected, maybe because it's still early or because it's really scary.