Isashiki Jun x Reader

MISUNDERSTANDING

It's been 2 years since you and Isashiki are officially in a relationship. There were a lot of ups and downs but both of you still manage to come up stronger than ever.

He may be loud and a bit rude sometimes but he is a man with a great sense of responsibility and despite having a gangster like face, he is really kind hearted and caring.

At first you were really scared of him. He even shouted at you once and that made your impression of him turn for the worse. You would avoid him everyday and would do everything in your power to hide from him.

Tanba and Chris are one of you closest friends in class. You would share your problems with them all the time. When you told them about Isashiki they both laugh out loud.

So the person that Jun shouted accidentally and was looking for months to apologise was (F/N)! Tanba thought while laughing.

Poor Jun. Our (F/N) is quite skilled with hiding and avoiding you. Ahh so interesting. Chris thought while chuckling.

"This isn't funny at all!!! I heard he was looking for me for a while now. Is he gonna shout at me again? Or worst, hit me!" You panicked which caused the two to burst out laughing again.

Finally calming down, you glared at them. "Are you done?" You scowled at them. Tanba nodded and Chris patted your head. "You should talk to him. We're in the same team, he's not a bad guy. He's just...." Chris said "expressive and loud" Tanba finished Chris' sentence. You smacked his hand away. Expressive my ass. You rolled your eyes and complied. "Okay then. I'll talk to him. Could you ask him to meet me tomorrow after school? You don't have practice right?"

They both looked at each other and smirked. I'm getting a bad feeling about this. Well, you got that right. You were doing the class report in the classroom until someone was shoved in and you could hear the door shut.

When you raised your head, you saw Isashiki banging on the door and telling whoever was outside to open it but no one answered and kept the door shut.

"Ahm.. Isashiki-kun right? I heard you were looking for me?" You said while fiddling with your fingers. He whipped his head in your direction in a flash and you flinched. He then went to your desk and took a seat in front of you. He was looking at you shamelessly and you were getting uncomfortable.

"Is there... Anything on my face?" You mumbled. He shook his head and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry for what happened the other day. I didn't mean to shout at you. I was just in a bad mood and tired from practice. I'm sorry (L/N)-san" he bowed his head almost slamming it on the desk.

You looked at his bowed head and for some reason you wanted to touch his hair. He's like a dog. What kind of dog was it again? Oh right! It's a spitz. Out of the blue you ran your fingers through his hair which caused him to raise his head abruptly.

You were shocked. "I'm sorry!! I didn't mean to. I swear!" Your cheeks were red and you were rambling non stop. He looked at you and laughed till you can see tears from the corner of his eyes.

"It's fine. You can do that anytime if you forgive me for being rude the other day." He looked at you and smiled. You nod your head and smiled back. "I forgive you. We all have bad days anyway. No big deal."

Then he took your hand "then can I ask you out on a date?" You looked at him as if he grown another head. "What?" You tilted your head and he blushed furiously. "Oh wait. That was wrong. I mean can we be friends?" You laughed at him. "Who would made that kind of mistake?"

"I'm sorry. I messed up huh?" He asked you with his head down. You giggled. "I'll go out on a date with you. Think of it as  your punishment for being rude then." He then stood up and engulfed you with a hug.

"For these past 4 months you really caught my attention. I know we started out at the wrong side but could you please give me a chance to show you who I really am? I like you a lot." He confessed which you smiled and blushed.

"Yeah. I'd love that. Please show me who you really are. I can't wait to fully know who is Isashiki June" you smiled.

After a few months you officially started dating and the team knew it would go down like this since you both are always together. The team was thankful because of you Isashiki mellowed down a bit and they never knew that you were also thankful for Isashiki cause you manage to be more outgoing.

Not all relationships start good, some start with a misunderstanding and bloom into an unbreakable relationship.

-after story-

"Why is it so noisy?" You asked Chris who is discussing something with Miyuki. He looked at you and pointed at Isashiki who's at the outer field shouting at the poor first years.

"Not this again" you mumbled and Chris chuckled. "You know what to do (F/N)". "Uh huh. You need his owner to stop his barking right?" He laughed but nodded. Miyuki looked at both of you confused. "Wait and see" Chris whispered.

"Jun!!! Come here!" You shouted from the entrance of the field. When he saw you he immediately ran to where you are and held you hand. So fast! Miyuki & the first years thought.

"Good boy. Let's buy ice cream in a bit. Go change" you smiled at him and he enthusiastically nod his head and rushed out the field to change.

You smiled and bid your farewell to the team. "He's like a dog" the first years thought. "A spitz and his owner." Miyuki muttered from under his breath which Chris bursted out laughing.

~A/N:
(F/N) first name
(L/N) last name

Diamond No Ace X ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara