Miyauchi Keisuke x Reader

GIFT

Two more days left until Christmas but you can't seem to think of any gift that would make your boyfriend happy. You were currently walking around the mall going in and out of various stores to see if there's something that would catch your eye but there's nothing at all. Damn. I've been here for almost two hours now and I'm hungry. I'll eat first before continuing my gift hunt then.

Walking towards the best ramen restaurant at the mall, you passed by a shop that sells protein powder. You pondered for a while before coming in. The clerk greets you as you smiled. "Hello! How may I help you?" She says as you look around. "Ahm.. is there a protein shake that's good for athletes? Could you recommend me some?" You said as she nods her head.

"You're just in time ma'am. We have this bundle for sale. It comes with 3 protein powder and a bottle for it. It's popular with student athletes now a days. It's quite expensive but we are currently on sale and this has 30% off" she said and continued telling you about the benefits and so on. You smiled and told her that you'll get it. "Your total is ¥10,550." You gave her your card and proceed to put your purchase in a bag. "Here's your card, receipt and purchase. Enjoy your Christmas!" She smiled as you nodded your head. "Thank you!"

As you walk out the store, you smiled. I thought it would be over ¥20,000. You proceed to the ramen place and ordered your lunch. After eating, you went straight home to wrap your gift. Arriving home, you greeted your mom and dad who were on the sofa watching tv then went up your room. You started wrapping up the gift then as you finished, you stretched your arms. "(F/n)! Ready will be ready in 10" you mom called out and you decided to take a bath first.

While the Seido baseball team just finished their training for today. The coach gathered them to make an announcement. "We decided to give you a 4 days off from training starting Friday so you could all go home for Christmas. Training will start at 26." Everyone nodded and they were dismissed. Miyauchi smiled as he was excited to spend his Christmas with you since his family went on a business trip that would last till the last week of December.

You were both open with the family and your father and his father were both working in the same company before his father was transferred to another branch. Your mother's also got along well. Both of you were on your 3rd year of being in a relationship. There were a lot of ups and downs but you both were strong enough to handle it. He was sitting on the bench drinking water when Tanba went in front of him. He looked at the ace and smiled.

"Let's practice later since I'll be going home tomorrow after practice" Tanba says and Miyauchi nodded. The third years were gathered together and were laughing about something. Tanba and Miyauchi looked at each other and went to their fellow third years. "What's happening?" Tanba asked as Jun showed him someone's phone with a text saying ' I'll show you my talented and handsome senpais ' Tanba just shakes his head. "Now you both come here let's take a picture" Jun says stretching his arms go take a selfie.

Sawamura who was searching for his phone along with a sleepy Furuya and a worried Haruichi. "Where did you leave your phone Eijun-kun?" Haruichi asked a panicking Sawamura. "I swear I left it at my locker before training but when we were changing. It was gone" he said. As they approached the field. Sawamura saw a familiar flip phone who's in the hands of Kuramochi. "aaaah! My phone!" He shouted before dashing to where his senpais are.

"Geh! Sawamura is here. Let's take one more before giving it back to him." Kuramochi said as he snaps another selfie before sending it to Wakana. "Waaah! Kuramochi-senpai you thief!" Sawamura said pointing at his senpai. "What? Be thankful I update Wakana-chan from time to time" he said smirking at Sawamura. "So that's why she replies even if I don't text her back" he mumbled. "You should take care of your girlfriend Sawamura." Tetsu said followed by the team nodding.