Kuramochi Youichi x Reader

RAIN

The weather forecast was sunny but rain is pouring hard. You're glad you left your umbrella in the lockers or else you would have to wait till it stops or run to the nearest convenience store to buy an umbrella but the nearest one was at least 10 minutes away.

You were supposed to meet your boyfriend, Kuramochi Youichi at your apartment since he's staying over. You both are in different schools, you in Inashiro and him in Seido.

Looking at the sky, you remembered it was exactly like this when you met two years ago. It was raining hard and you rushing home. You rushed to the convenience store to buy an umbrella. Lucky for you, you got the last one. You really hated the rain.

When you were paying, a green haired boy asked the clerk if there was still an available umbrella but the clerk shook his head. He mumbled a thanks and something about how he hated rainy days and went out. After paying you went out. He was crouching at the side waiting for the rain to subside. I can share an umbrella with him. He looks harmless... I think.

"Ahm.. where are you headed to? We can share if you want." You asked him and he looked at you then back to the rain. "I'm going to Seido." Oh it's the same direction but four more blocks before the school. He can drop me off first then he can have the umbrella. You nodded to yourself.

"Let's go then. I'm heading in the same direction" offered him with a smile. "Are you sure??" He asked you worriedly. You nodded and pulled him up. "Come on! It's almost 6PM"

He chuckled and grab the umbrella. "I'll hold it for us then uhm.." you smiled "I'm (y/n) but you can call me (f/n)." "Nice to meet you (f/n), I'm Kuramochi Youichi." You both were walking to your apartment while getting to know each other. You learnt that he was a first year, same as you and he plays baseball while you played tennis. You exchange questions back and forth.

Finally you were in front of your apartment. "Well I'm here. This is where i live." You pointed the building beside you. "You can take the umbrella. It's fine" you smiled. He was about to leave when you called him again. He tilted his head and went back to where you were standing.

You gave him a towel and tried to dry his hair. "It's an unused towel. Dry yourself or you'll catch a cold." He was shocked. You were so kind to him, who was a stranger you just met. Smiling at him you bid him farewell.

He looks at your retreating figure and chuckled. What an interesting girl. I hope I can meet her again tomorrow or something. I'll get her number next time. He nodded to himself and went on his way to Seido.

Not too long after, you saw him again in the convenience store with a big looking guy, who you learned was Masuko, a senpai of his. So you exchanged numbers and texted or called every night. You grew fond of him until he asked you out and you became a couple.

The rain really reminds me of him. I hope he didn't get wet from the rain. I better hurry. You rushed home and to your surprise he was there sitting outside your apartment drenched. It's like deja voh! You didn't waste time and ran to him.

"Youichi!!!" He looked up to see your worried face. "Oh (f/n), I was about to-" you didn't let him finish what he was about to say and bombard him with questions "How long have you been there?? Come on! You'll catch a cold at this rate. Gosh I gave you a key right? You should have went up and waited for me inside."

You pulled him up and went to your apartment. "I left the key and the rain poured out of the blue so that's why I'm dren- achooo!" You looked at him and he was shivering. You pulled him and walked faster, you could say you were almost jogging.

She never really changed since the first day we met, still caring. I love this side of her. He chuckled. You whipped your head to his direction and glared. "What's so funny?! I don't think it's funny at all!!!!" You raised your voice while searching for your keys.

As you found it, you opened the door and pulled him in. "Come on!!! Faster. Go to the bathroom and take a bath. I'll get you some clothes. You know where the towel is" you shoo-ed him and he smiled nodding his head.

You sighed and went up to your room, getting him a pair of boxers, shorts and tshirt. You knocked on the door "Youichi! I'll leave the clothes here" you then slammed the door. He really knows how to make me worry. You frowned and sighed. I'll make some hot choco to warm him up then.

Is she mad at me? He asked himself while changing into the clothes you left. he then went out, he put his clothes in the washing machine and went to the kitchen. He could smell the hot chocolate.

He saw you putting marshmallows in the cup and had a satisfied face. He smiled to himself and approached you. Crap! I'm so lucky to have her. He hugged you from the back and you melted on his arms. "I'm sorry" he whispered.

You sighed and pulled his head down, gave him a long kiss when you pulled apart your hand was still at the back of his head. "Are you warm now? Let's go to the sofa and watch some movies." He nodded. "Oh! And i made your favorite hot choco and prepared it with 5 marshmallows as you always liked."

As you were about to pick up the mugs, he grabbed your face again and kissed you. After letting you go, he kissed your forehead and mumbled an iloveyou.

"Iloveyoutoo Yoichi. Always." You then picked up your mug and pulled him with you to the sofa. He turned on the tv and searched for a great movie to watch. After than you both cuddled in the sofa while drinking your hot choco. I guess rainy days aren't that bad. You both thought.

~A/N: so I'll probably won't be updating as often as I could but I'll still try my best to update twice a week. Since I'll be concentrating in my Haikyuu one shot for a while. Feel free to check it out. 😊

(Y/N) your name
(F/N) first name
Italics thoughts