Kominato Ryosuke x Reader

FALL SEASON

Seven years, that is the number of years you've been together through ups and downs. Now you're finally going to tie the knot. Seven years flash by your eyes as you walked down the aisle surrounded by your friends and family with your beloved waiting for you at the end. Some tears escaped your eyes as you finally thought "This is it." You began to recall everything that happened before this beautiful event.

~A/n: the venue is something like this👇

On the very first day of your high school life, you saw him entering the classroom, it's as if time slowed down as he walked towards you with a smile

On the very first day of your high school life, you saw him entering the classroom, it's as if time slowed down as he walked towards you with a smile. You could hear bells in your head telling you he is the one. 'Maybe this is fate' you thought as he sat beside you and introduced himself. That's where everything started.

On the fall of your second year, he finally asked you to be his girlfriend under the trees that were in a beautiful shade of orange. Leaves crunching under your feet as you hugged him and said yes. It was a dream come true for you. He was giving you mixed signals so you weren't too sure about how he feels but thank God he finally came clean and confessed.

The days turned into months then years. Your relationship wasn't the most perfect but both of you didn't let go even if you fight a lot to the point that both of you wanted to give up but then your love wouldn't allow you to and maybe that's one of the reasons why your relationship was strong to withhold a lot of struggles.

Both of you could never picture a future without each other. It may be a child's dream in the distant future but you and Ryosuke would hope and pray that both of you would stay strong till the end. A lot of couples would fall out of love or would break up due to the years they've been together but you didn't, your love grew stronger as years passed by. It wasn't easy but you made it through.

The hardest part for the both of you was when you were given an opportunity to study abroad as you passed the exam of your dream school. You didn't have to worry since you'll be living with your brother who is currently working in Canada. It was a great opportunity for you but you were torn. He was shocked that you decided to accept the opportunity without telling him first and that's where you both fought. Shouts here and there, harsh words were coming out from both of your mouths.