Kamiya Carlos Toshiki x Reader

ABS

You have always admired Inashiro's lead off man. He was skilled and fast, not to mention his godly body. Oooh how much you loved those abs. You were one of the managers for Inashiro and thank God you were one cause you get to see those abs up close.

Practice has ended and you were washing their water bottles when suddenly the faucet next to you turned on. You looked at side and see a topless Carlos.

You were so distracted by his abs that you didn't see him looking at you and smirking. He snapped his fingers in front of you and said " like what you see (F/N)-chan?" You blushed and covered your face.

Oh gosh! He saw me ogling at his abs. He must think I'm a pervert or something. I'll just brush it off and say there was a bug or somethin-

Your thoughts were cut off when he pulled your hands away from your face. You looked at him from under your lashes. He was smiling, damn! She's cute.

"Uhm... Kamiya-kun? Can you please let go now? I have to finish my work" you mumbled as you looked down. He let's go one of your hand and raises your chin.

"You like my body that much?" You blushed furiously. "Well it can be yours cause I like you" you looked at him with wide eyes. What did he just say?? You were confused and remained silent.

He sighed and kissed you. "That's what I meant (F/N)-chan. Will you go out with me?" You were speechless. All you did was nod your head. Still processing what's happening.

The lead off man smiled and kissed you on the forehead. "Finally you're mine" you heard him mumble as he waved you good bye as he proceeded to jog to where the other second years are.

**** After story ****

Masa-san who saw the whole thing smiled, finally he confessed. I was getting annoyed at the way they look at each other during practice.

Carlos jogged to where Narumiya and Shirakawa are. "Finally she's mine!!!" He stated with a bright smile as he arrived by Shirakawa's side.

"Took you long enough" Shirakawa says.

"What?! Really? You were interested in (F/N)?? When? How? I thought I was the only one who found her adorable" the ace shouted.

"She's mine now. Don't get any ideas Mei" Carlos warned the ace in which he just pouted and made a fuss.

"Nooooo! She was supposed to be mine!!" " No! No! No!" "My precious (Y/N)!" "Waaaaaaah"

"Urusai Mei!" Their captain rolled his eyes and walked away.

~A/N: I was thinking that my oneshots are all from Seido. So I've made some for the other teams. If you want to me to make some new oneshots for other teams feel free to message me the names 😊

(Y/N) - your name
(F/N) - first name
Italics - thoughts

Japanese words
"-kun" - an honorific that is added to a boys name

"-chan" - an honorific that is added to a girls name

Urusai - Noisy