Yuki Tetsuya X Reader

Lucky

As a captain of a (F/S), you rarely have free time on your hands but miraculously you had a boyfriend, Yuki Tetsuo, who's also a captain of the Seido baseball team. Both of you were always so busy that you thought the relationship you shared wouldn't last long but to your surprise you're already on your second year together.

You were both eating lunch at the rooftop when you suddenly sighed, as a top 1 student you've been stressed out with school works not to mention practice has been hard lately. Balancing your academics and club activities sure is troublesome but you had to.

Your boyfriend noticed your tired face and was worried. Suddenly an idea popped up in his head. There's no classes tomorrow and all practices were cancelled for various reasons. I should ask her out on a date. Nodding to himself, he faced you.

"(F/N)? Will you go to the mall with me tomorrow?" You looked at him and smiled "sure. I could use a change of pace and it's been a while since we both had free time." He grabbed your hand and kissed it. "Then I'll see you at the station at 10 AM?" You nodded and proceeded to stand up since the bell rang signaling the end of your lunch break.

************TIME SKIP***********

You woke up early to get ready for your date. You picked out 3 sets of clothes, one is a crop top, pants and shoes, sleeveless, shorts and sandals while the other is a short dress and a 2 inch heels. You pondered which would suite you best. After a lot of debate, you finally chose the short dress and heels.

As you arrived to the station, you saw your boyfriend standing at the entrance waiting for you. You looked at him up and down, damn! That's my man. Then he saw you and smiled. Ugh. That smile never fails to makes my heart skip a beat.

You ran towards him and held his hand. "Did you wait long?" He smiled and shook his head. "Let's go?" He asked and you nodded excitedly. He chuckled and kissed your temple.

The mall isn't far from the station so you both decided to walk. As you both arrived to the mall the first thing you went to is the Sports Store since you both needed to buy something from there. Then you proceeded to do a little window shopping and played at the arcade.

Your stomach began to rumble loudly and you blushed. Yuki who heard it chuckled. "Let's eat lunch?" You nodded and went to the food court. "What do you want to eat?" He asked and you thought for a bit and answered " fried chicken please " he nodded and went to the stall that sells your favorite fried chicken and order for the both of you.

After eating, you wanted something sweet. "Do you want a Crepe Tetsu? Let's share! I'll buy it since you bought lunch" he smiled and nodded. As you finished  eating you went to watch a movie with him, this time you buying the tickets and him buying the snacks.

It's 4PM now and you both decided to call it a day. He offered to take you home in which you find it sweet and gentlemanly, as expected of your boyfriend. As you both were in front of your house, you stood on your tippy toes and kissed him on the lips as he wrapped his arms on your waist.

"I had a great time today Tetsu. Thank you" You smiled at him. He planted a kiss on your forehead and answered " you're always welcome (F/N). Iloveyou." You hugged him tight and mumbled an "iloveyoutoo".

As you let him go, he kissed you on your lips one last time before waving you good bye. You waved back and looked at his retreating figure, touching your lips and smiling. Oh how lucky am I to have a boyfriend like him. You thought while going inside your house.

~A/N:
(F/N) - first name
(F/S) - favorite sport