Kominato Haruichi x Reader

MODEL

From a very young age, you always loved beautiful things. Your mother, who is an artist and your father, who is a photographer played a very big role in your life because of them, you learned how to appreciate beauty in everything. Just like your father, you wanted to capture the things you brand as beautiful. You wanted to paint like your mother but sadly, you didn't have the talent for it. Your father taught you the basics and you began to experiment till you got the hang of it.

When you enrolled in Seido, you were glad there was a photography club. Without a second thought, you joined that club. Now, there was a exhibit that's gonna be held at your club room during the school festival that's gonna start 2 weeks from now. The theme was 'Love In Spring'. You were thinking about capturing the beautiful Cherry Blossoms at your backyard but there seems to be something missing.

Days passed and you still haven't found that thing that was missing. You groaned. 2 more days till the deadline. I'm so screwed. Haruichi furrowed his eyebrows as he saw you groan and looked outside the window. She's still so beautiful even if she's in a daze. He chuckled and stood up. You were busy looking at the students playing soccer below. Ahh I wish I was that stress free. Someone poked your cheek.

It was Haruichi looking at you with a smile on his face. You blushed. "Is there something wrong? You've been groaning for a while now" you sighed. "I still haven't captured my entry for the club" you pouted and pulled one of his fingers gently. "Haru help me" he chuckled. She's too cute! "What's the theme?" He asked "it's Love In Spring" he pondered for a while. "Then how bout something you love during spring or if there's someone special to you, he could be your model." You blushed and his heart ached. So she does have someone...

You pondered for a while and smiled at him "that's a good suggestion!" The bell rang and he smiled sadly at you "good luck. I'm looking forward to your entry" he turned his back and went back to his seat. You were confused at first then you giggled. Oh Haru, you're THAT special someone but I'm too scared to confess... You zoned out again and began to think if you should actually confess or not. Classes ended and you facepalmed. You didn't get to listen to any of your subjects at all.

Sighing, there's no club activity today since there's only 2 days before the deadline. You guys already designed the clubroom so it's already settled. You went to Haruichi's table and asked him if he could help you with the photo and he agreed since there's no practice anyway. You guys went to your house and discussed what the photo should be. You finally decided to just capture a photo of him secretly when he's under the Cherry Blossoms you always loved. This is the way you chose to confess. Hopefully this would go without a hitch.

Arriving at your house, you both greeted your mom who's currently preparing for dinner. "hello auntie! I'm here to help (f/n) for her project." he said kissing your mom in the cheeks. "Hello dear. Thank you for always looking out for her. Stay for dinner okay?" Your mom smiled and he nodded. When he looked away your mom gave you a 'I know what you're thinking' face and snickered. You blushed and rolled your eyes. She then bursted into giggles.

You both set your bag on your room and went downstairs, going to the backyard. "Still as beautiful as ever" he mumbled. "Look at the cherry blossoms Haru! It grew taller again" you pointed at the big tree. He chuckled and nodded. You readied the camera, capturing a few pictures of the tree. Haruichi on the other hand was just looking at your face. He finds it cute how your face goes from serious to a happy one or a confused one. You captured a bird that was standing on a thin branch of cherry blossoms.

"That branch wouldn't last. You should capture it faster" he said and you looked at him confused but still captured a perfect picture. You showed it to him and he nodded. Not long after the branch broke. You whipped your head towards him and he chuckled at your surprised face. "The bird was heavy for the branch. That's why" he said while standing and going to the place where the branch fell. You picked your camera up and as he was picking it up you took various photos of him then when he faced you and smiled your captured it. "Let's give this to your mom. It looks pretty" he said and you nodded. Thankfully he didn't notice I took a picture of him.