Miyuki Kazuya x Reader

~A/N: this is a different ending of doubts 😊

SECOND CHANCE

It's been a month since you both broke up but not a day goes by that you haven't thought of him. He would message you everyday and would sometimes call but you'd just stare at your phone blankly. Transferring to Inashiro was a great choice. You were gradually able to move on with the help of your new friends.

As you transferred in Inashiro, your best friend, Carlos, wanted you to join the team as a manager. You declined at first but with Shirakawa's great persuasion and Mei's constant pestering you decided to join. It was fun actually. You didn't expect the team to be so welcoming and what you see during games vs what you see during practice was definitely a lie.

Why you ask? They were intense during games but during practice they were... Ahm.. how do you say this? Carefree? Aloof? Easygoing? Something like that. Mei is the only one who stays the same tho. Still a King, demanding and stubborn. Always bickering with Itsuki every chance he gets.

You started to smile and laugh more. Before you'd only do your job and leave. Not even entertaining the team. Now you'd even go to the nearest convenience store and buy snacks before going home and they'll see you off too. Waiting for your bus to arrive then wave you off. They're a sweet team to be honest.

In just a week, the tournament was about to start and you were growing nervous. It's been almost two months since you've last seen your ex but you can't deny that you still loved him. You just can't seem to let him go. Maybe I'm stupid to still love someone who broke my heart and still want him back. Right? The hell is wrong with me? Correction. Not maybe. I'm really stupid.

Sighing, you picked up your bag as you finished your duties as a manager. You were ready to go home when Mei approached you, asking for your time. You agreed since you didn't want him to pester you again like before. "You wanted to talk to me Mei?" You asked him and he nodded. "I've been in love with you since the first time I saw you. Will you please go out with me?" He confessed.

Contemplating whether you'll say yes and start a new with him or reject him since you still love Miyuki. In the end, your love for your ex was the one who won. "I'm sorry Mei. I still can't see anyone else but Miyuki. I don't want to sa yes since it'll be unfair for your part. I'm sorry. Can we still stay as friends?" You told him softly.

He smiled sadly at you but agreed. "Then at least let me take you to the bus stop?" You nodded your head. Both of you were walking silently, it wasn't awkward or anything. For once the ever noisy king was silent. He was thinking about the whole situation. He was indeed rash when he confessed to you but who can help it? His love for you grew day by day as he spent his time with you.

"(F/n)?" He murmured and you hummed. "Just so you know, whatever decision you make, I'll be there for you. If it goes well then we'll celebrate but if it goes downhill again, I'll lend you a shoulder to cry on. So think about it one more time. I'm here to hear you out and support you" he said and you stopped in your tracks.

Giving him a hug and murmured a thanks, you let him go and gave him a bright smile before the bus came. As you board the bus and sat next to the window, you wave him off and he mouthed a 'take care' the bus began to drive off leaving Mei alone. He clenched his knuckles and sighed.

"If ever they comeback to one another and the same ending happens again I'll definitely beat Kazuya to a pulp" he mumbled as he went back to Inashiro. As he arrived, he was greeted by Carlos and Shirakawa. "So how did it go?" Shirakawa questioned and he shrugged. The two looked at one another and started to laugh which Mei got irritated from.