Furuya Satoru x Reader

CORNY LINES

Drained from the constant projects and quizes given to you, The long weekend starts tomorrow and the good news is there are no projects whatsoever. "Finally! No projects and quizes!" You shouted and your best friend giggled beside you. "You seem happy (f/n)-chan" Toujou chuckled seeing you jumping in joy. "Careful (f/n)-chan" Haruichi said looking at you worriedly. "It's fine. I won't get hur-" you didn't finish what you were supposed to say when you stepped on something that caused you to tumble over. Good thing Haruichi managed to grab you.

He looked at you with a smirk and his eye brows raised. You just gave him your super cute smile. "Thanks Haru" you said as your best friend shakes her head. "Come on (f/n) settle down. It may be self study but you shouldn't jump around." You nodded and settled down beside Haruichi. You guys talked about how the team is doing and when is their next game.

"(F/n)-chan any improvements with your relationship with Furuya?" Toujou said and you looked at him with wide eyes "how did you-" you looked at your best friend who was avoiding your gaze. "You snitch!!" You shrieked "I trusted you!" You dramatically put a hand on your heart. She just shrugged "I didn't know he'd listen to my rants regarding your lovelife. Since boyfriends tend to doze off or space out when you're gossiping with them" you rolled your eyes. "But Toujou is different!!! You know how he listens to you even if you talk nonsense!" They just laughed at your embarrassment.

Sighing, you gave up. "I can't believe you guys but to answer your question, there is no improvements what so ever" you pouted. "He's dense as hell." Toujou and Haruichi who knows something else looked at each other. Furuya had gone to them and asked an advice regarding you but the ace didn't seem to understand.

On the other classroom, Kanemaru, Sawamura, Furuya and Haruno were huddled together and talking bout their project that needs to be done by next week. Furuya was spacing out when Kanemaru smacked his head with a notebook. "Did you hear what I said Furuya?" He just shrugged "what is it again? I dozed off." Kanemaru was about to snap when Haruno stopped him. "Just calm down Kanemaru-kun. So Furuya-kun this is your part of the project we'll be seeing each other on Monday to compile everything. Okay?" Furuya nodded.

Sawamura being Sawamura laughed at Furuya for being absent minded. "That's the reason why your relationship with (l/n)-chan doesn't improve" he said and the ace glared at him. "then what should I do?" Furuya looked at Kanemaru waiting for him to give an advice. He sighed and shared what he thinks would be the best thing to do and Haruno would add something from time to time. Finally the bell rang and they made their way to the dorms to change into their jerseys.

As he stepped in the field, he looked to his right and saw you at the shed getting the balls for batting practice then he went to the dugout seeing Miyuki and Kuramochi near the bullpen. He dropped his things at the dugout and went to talk to Miyuki who was with Kuramochi asking for their advice as well. Miyuki and Kuramochi both looked at each other and smirked. Furuya had a chill run down his spine. So the good senpais advice him to do this and that. Furuya trusting his senpais nodded his head and proceed to go to where you are.

You were carrying a basket full of baseball balls when Furuya appeared beside you and helped you. You blushed and thank the male. "(L/n)? Can I talk to you for a bit after practice?" He mumbled and you smile and nodded. He blushed and turned his back on you. You were confused and shrugged it off, returning to your managerial work while their practice started.

After practice, you waited for him and he just grabbed his towel and made his way to you. "Ahm.. (l/n)..." He looked at you and looked at Miyuki and Kuramochi behind you giving a thumbs up. "I hope you're as good at catching as Miyuki-senpai cause I'm starting to fall for you." you looked at him with wide eyes. "Would you just take one for the team, and go out with me? " he added then you giggled. He was blushing furiously. "I can't believe you said something so corny. Who taught you that?" You were wiping a tear at the edge of your eye. He was looking at someone behind you.

Then you could hear laughing from behind you and saw Miyuki snickering and Kuramochi laughing his ass off. Furuya glared at the two embarrassed of what he just said. Oooh so they were the one who taught him that. You shake your head and mumbled 'cute' his head snapped at your direction and you smiled at him. "Good try Furuya-kun and my answer is Yes" You grabbed him by the collar and kissed his cheeks. "See you tomorrow!" You smiled while running to where Haruno is waiting for you.

He touched his cheek where you kissed and a smile slowly formed on his lips. "See? Aren't we the best senpai?" Miyuki said still snickering and Kuramochi who just nodded clutching his stomach. "Thank you senpai" the ace gave them a smile and went on his way. The other players were creeped out by Furuya's face but they didn't comment on it.

*After story*

" What's with you?! So creepy! Stop it" Sawamura said while pointing at Furuya.

"Eijun-kun stop that! It's rude to point at someone" Haruichi sighed.

Furuya who was so happy, hugged Sawamura and went on his way to the dorm to take a bath. "What the fu-"

Sawamura was frozen in his tracks, Haruichi and Toujou exchanged knowing looks while Kanemaru smiled at Furuya knowing the ace finally made a move on you and with the look on his face it's a success.

~A/n: I'll be starting work next week. So I'll be updating less but I'll do my best to update once or twice every week. Anyway give me a request on who to write next. I'll do the first five ONLY! 😊

(L/n) last name
(F/n) first name

Italics - thoughts