Furuya Satoru x Reader

Songs

As Seido's Ace, Furuya Satoru was always tense before a game, he is always the center of attention. The only thing that could make him relax is his girlfriend's voice. Sadly you were going out of the country for you brother's wedding.

"Satoru? I'm leaving for Maldives in 3 days, it's my brother's wedding. I'll be back right after tho since we got school. What souvenir do you want?" You asked your boyfriend who was laying on you lap dozing off. You were both lazing around your apartment since it's Saturday and he just finished a game.

"I don't want you to go. I want you to stay with me and comfort me before a game." He pouted. Guess I spoiled him too much. You smiled as you kissed his forehead. "I'll be back in a blink of an eye. Plus I've prepared a little something to help you relax before a game."

He looked at you curiously. "I'll give it to you the day before I'm leaving. So look forward to it. Okay?" He nods and grabs your hand putting it on top of his head. "Can you run your fingers through my hair (F/N)? It makes me fall asleep faster" he looked pleadingly at you.

He looks so cute when his acting spoiled, maybe this is one of the reasons I can't say no to him. You began to run your fingers through his hair and started humming. Few moments passed you can hear Furuya's even breathing signaling that he's finally asleep.

Every Saturday you both agreed that Furuya would stay overnight at your place, of course with the approval of your parents. You've know Furuya since you were little kids since his grandfather and your grandfather are best friends.

There are already 20 songs in the mp3 player. I'll just record another 5 then a message for him tomorrow then. You were lost in your thoughts until you felt a poke on your cheek.

"(F/N) I'm hungry and tired. Let's eat dinner and rest?" He asked while preventing a yawn escaping from his mouth. You giggled and kissed his lips. "Then could you sit up first? So that I could cook dinner." He nodded and you stood up preparing for dinner while he went to shower.

"Satoru! Dinner's ready!" You shouted and heard a mumbled "coming!" As you both ate dinner, you could see him trying his best not to fall asleep while eating. In which you find it adorably stupid. "Finish your food Satoru and go to sleep. I'll wash the dishes, shower and go to our room" he nodded and finished his meal.

"Then I'll go ahead (F/N)" you nodded and he went to your room first. He must be tired. His pitch count went over 120. I'll finish this quickly so that I could sleep too. I've been staying up late singing and recording. You nodded to yourself and finished your dishes quickly and shower.

As you went inside your room, you can see Furuya already sleeping soundly holding your pillow. You giggled and urged him to make a space for you and to let go of your pillow. After laying down next to him. He began to cuddle with you causing you to drift off to dreamland too.

*TIME SKIP TO THE DAY YOU'RE LEAVING*

Today is Seido's important game, if they win this round they will be semi finalists. Furuya is the starting pitcher of this game, to say his tense was an understatement.

"Is he going to be okay? (Y/N) isn't here." Kuramochi asked Miyuki while pointing at the ace. "I hope so or else he can't throw his best." Miyuki answered.

"We'll be leaving in 30 minutes be sure to double check your things" Rei-san reminded the players and was answered by various "Yes Ma'am"

Furuya rummaged through his things to checked if he had forgotten anything and found the mp3 that you left. He remembered you say "if you're nervous before a game, be sure to listen to it okay?"

He took out his earphones and listened to what's inside. To his surprise, it's you singing his favorite songs and that made him gradually relax. He had always loved your singing but he only wants you to sing for him and nobody else. It's quite selfish actually but he doesn't want anyone to steal you away from him.

The first song was both your favorite song, with you by Tyler shaw.

For you I would travel to outer space
Take a bullet to the heart just to keep you safe
For you, anything for you
With you all the years just fade away
Like a dream in my arms but I’m wide awake
With you, whenever I'm with you

The players proceeded to board the bus, he sat next to Miyuki who was looking at him curiously but he just shrugged it off. Little did he know that Miyuki could hear the music that's playing from his earphones. He just snickered next to the ace while listening to your singing too.

The last song was starting to play and it plastered a smile on the ace's face. It's stickwitu by pussycat dolls.

Nobody gonna love me better, I'm gon' stick wit you forever
Nobody gonna take me higher, I'm gon' stick wit you
You know how to appreciate me, I'm gon' stick wit you, my baby
Nobody ever made me feel this way, I'ma stick wit you.

As the music ended he was about to take off his earphones when he heard your voice again.

"So that was my last song for you. Hopefully that calmed you down. I know I'm not with you right now but remember I'm always alwaaaays supporting you and cheering you on. I'm your number 1 fan. Do your best love! I'll see you soon. Good luck my ace. Iloveyou!"

He mumbled an "iloveyoutoo" and took off his earphones. I'm gonna do my best for you and this team (F/N)! Just you wait I'll bring you to the semis, finals then the nationals!

~A/N: I really love these two songs! I hope you'll listen to it too. Thanks for reading my very long one shot. I hope you guys enjoyed it.😊

(Y/N) - your name
(F/N) - first name
Italics - thoughts
Bold - song lyrics