Furuya Satoru x Reader x Narumiya Mei

FIRST

How did this happen? What did I do to deserve this? Why is he with her? When did she... Was I not enough? A lot of thoughts rushed through your mind as you saw your boyfriend holding hands with your cousin after their game. "Why?" you murmured and as if your boyfriend sensed you, he turned towards you and his eyes widened for a bit before they turned cold. He walked towards you and looked at you straight in the eye. "I don't love you anymore. It's about time you found out about us anyway. So, let's just break up" Furuya icily said. You looked at him with disbelief as you heard those words come out from the mouth that had said he will love you till the end. He was about to walk away when you grabbed his hand. He immediately pulled his hand away causing you to stumble and fall on your knees. He didn't even bat an eye, he just walked towards your cousin who smirked at you.

She wrapped her arms around his waist as he kissed her head, exactly what he does whenever you hug him and you felt your heart drop. The people who witnessed everything looked at you with pity and some cussed at your boyfriend. Tears drop one by one as you stayed where you were not moving an inch. Inashiro who walked at the right moment, saw what happened and they began to glare at Furuya. "How could he do that?" one of the players murmured. "I didn't know he was an asshole." Carlos growled out. Narumiya who was more fixated at you just nodded his head. Isn't that (l/n) (f/n) Kazuya's childhood friend who he refused to introduce me to? He thought while looking at your pained face and for some reason his heart began to hurt. As Furuya pulled his hand away from you and you fell, he too, felt his heart fell to the ground. As Furuya walked away, Inashiro's team began to leave too but Narumiya stayed in his place. Carlos and Shirakawa looked at him confused. "Let's go Mei" Shirakawa said patting his shoulder and he nodded.

He was about to turn his back on you when he heard your sobs. He clicked his tongue before rushing to your side and placed his jacket on your head to cover you. You looked at him and he gave you a small smile. "Let's move. There's a lot of eyes here" he murmured and you didn't have the energy to argue and just nodded. Carlos smirked at Mei while Shirakawa shook his head. "I'll give you 10 minutes" Shirakawa said and Mei gave him a bright smile as he walked you towards a small garden in front of the stadium where less people are. "I can't believe Mei would be interested in her" Shirakawa mumbled. "Well, she's a cutie" Carlos shrugged as they walked back towards the team who was at the bleachers watching the game before theirs. "Where is Mei?" their captain asked. "He had a little errand to do he'll be back in 10 minutes" Carlos said smiling and Masa-san sighed and nodded. "I hope he at least gets her number" Carlos said and Shirakawa snickers "I doubt it. He's an idiot you know?" they both snickered.

As you arrived at the small garden, he sat you down at the bench and told you to wait there for a bit. He bought some pokari and gave it to you. You looked up at him confused as he smiled at you and pointed at his eye. "Your eyes are red. You should put something cold on it" he said and you grabbed it from his hand mumbling a small thank you. He sat beside you as you took a deep breath, trying to calm yourself down. "Uhm.. Narumiya-san?" you murmured and he looked at you. He could feel his heart flutter as you called him. So, she knows me huh? He made a happy dance in his mind as he hummed as he looked at you. "Why did you help me?" you asked and he frowned. "Who would leave you like that? That was a dick move plus I don't want Kazuya to bite my ass when he knew I was there but didn't help you" he grumbled as you looked at him with wide eyes. Your tears began to fall again and he looked surprise before panicking. "I- I never had someone care for me l-like this except for Kazu-nii" you mumbled as you tried your best not to sob.

He pulled you in for a hug and you held his uniform and sobbed. "It's fine. Don't cry... He doesn't deserve you anyway" he said. You just held him and cried until you heard someone calling your name. You broke away from the hug as you looked at Narumiya's eyes who held admiration towards you. Your eyes widened as you heard someone shout. "Ah! I found her!" Sawamura's loud voice echoed. "Miyuki-senpai! (f/n) is here!" he called out the catcher who was sweating buckets. Miyuki who saw you, rushed towards where you are and crouched in front of you. "(f/n)?! what happened? Why are you crying?" he asked worriedly as you looked at him and shook your head. "Look at your eyes! It's beginning to look like a goldfish! Who made you cry dammit!" he yelled as you glared at him. Is he comforting me or is he lowkey dissing me?