Kuramochi Youichi x Reader

FREE

When was it? When was the last time I felt so free? You thought as you smiled at Kuramochi as you caressed his cheek as he called out your name. It was currently the rainy season and you were on your way to school as you sighed. "I love the rain but I hate it when I get my socks wet" you grumbled as a car passed by and splashed you, it was a little splash but nevertheless, you got your shoes wet. "This isn't really my day" you mumbled as you arrived in school. Changing your shoes, you grabbed a dry pair of socks and placed the wet ones in a plastic and placed it on the shoe locker.

"Good morning (f/n)-chan!" your best friend greeted as you smiled at her. "Good morning (b/f/n)" you greeted as you waited for her to get ready. As the both of you were walking to your classroom, you saw your boyfriend with Miyuki as they were walking towards their classroom as well. "Morning Youichi, Miyuki" you greeted as Miyuki gave you a smile and greeted you back. Kuramochi looked at you and sighed, kissing your forehead. "Yeah, morning" he said and you raised an eyebrow. "Are you okay?" you asked concerned as he gave you a forced smile. "Yeah. I'm just tired" he said looking at you and caressing your head. "Morning (b/f/n)" he greeted as your best friend smiled at him and nodded before entering their classroom. "I'll see you later (f/n)!" she said as you nodded. Miyuki glared at her as you flicked his forehead.

"You are always glaring at her. Why is that?" you asked as he shrugged. "She's a good girl" you said as he scoffed. "Good girl my ass. Don't you know? She is-" Kuramochi covered his mouth. "You better go (f/n). The warning bell is about to ring and you have coach as your teacher, right? He's not fond of tardiness." Your boyfriend said as you nodded. He kissed your lips before you walked away. Looking back, you saw Miyuki and Kuramochi bickering about something before Miyuki angrily went in their room as your boyfriend sighed and went in. Someone was looking at what's happening outside and as she saw Kuramochi kissing you, she clicked her tongue. "What a hindrance" she murmured before the teacher went in and started class.

Classes ended and it was finally lunch time, you had a student council meeting so you grabbed your bento and went to your boyfriend's room first and called him over. "Youichi, I can't have lunch with you guys today. I need to help the president with the tasks for the school fest next next week" you said as he nodded. "Eh? You're not eating with us?" (b/f/n) said as he appeared beside your boyfriend. "Unfortunately, I can't. I won't be going home with you too. Since I have council work. Being the vice president is a bit tiring but I didn't have a choice" you said as she smiled brightly at you. "Then take care on your way home and eat your meals too. I know you're working hard but your health comes first" she said as Kuramochi nodded his head. "Yeah. (b/f/n) is right." He agreed as you nodded your head and walked away. Miyuki looked at you and waved as you waved back before walking to the student council room.

As you went in, you saw the secretary in tears as she was comforted by the other members. "What happened?" you asked as you went beside the president who was in a foul mood himself. "Apparently (s/n)'s boyfriend was stolen from her." He said as your eyes widened. "What? But they were together for two years already!" you said not believing what you just heard. "I don't know who that bitch is but you guys be careful too" the treasurer, her best friend said as she massaged her temple. "That bitch is sly, she told him that if he breaks up with (s/n) then she'll answer him then that bastard agreed. Like wtf? Who does that shit?! Was his love for her that shallow to be broken just like that?!" she roared. "Please don't cuss at him" (s/n) said as her best friend glared at her. "That's because you're so fucking soft that you were getting played without you even noticing" she yelled as (s/n)'s eyes widened and she sobbed louder. You sighed and went to them.

"That's enough" you said getting in between them. "Why don't you cool off for a bit?" you suggested as she glared at (s/n) before sighing and left the room. It was silent until you cleared your throat. "Now, everyone back to work if your done eating lunch. There are a lot of things to be done" you said as they all nodded while you sat beside (s/n) and grabbed your handkerchief while giving it to her. She smiled and thanked you as you listened to her story, you smiled sadly at her as she cried in your arms. Looking at the president, he nodded his head, meaning it's fine if you don't work now since you have your hands full at the moment. You smiled, he has a soft spot for her but she doesn't realize it since she is really in love with her ex. "What if that would happen to you too (f/n)-chan? What will you do?" she asked as you pondered. "Then I'll let him go. I'm not the type of person who'd still stay when he cheated on me. It's going to be hard, I admit and I will definitely cry my heart out and probably drown in self pity before accepting the harsh reality and move on" you said as she nodded her head.