Miyuki Kazuya x Reader

LIVE

It's raining cats and dogs as you stood at the entrance of Tokyo University. "I should've brought my umbrella with me" you grumbled as you look up at the dark sky. "What should I do?" you murmured as you felt a tap on your shoulder to see former leadoff man of Seido, Kuramochi Youichi. "Mochi!" you glomped him in a bear hug as you saw him holding an umbrella. "Hey now. If Miyuki sees this, he'll throw a fit" he chuckled as you let him go. "You didn't bring your umbrella again?" he said as you smiled and nodded. He sighed and flicked your forehead. "You're really a handful huh? No wonder Miyuki's worrying about you so much. You're really careless" he said smirking at you as you pouted. "I'll take you to the convenience store since I'll be meeting Haruichi and Sawamura there" he said as you nodded. "They both went to the same university, right?" you asked and he nodded. "How's Furuya? I heard that idiot failed two of his exams" you giggled as Kuramochi grumbled. "Yeah, so the coach told me to help him study or else he wouldn't be able to pitch on the next game" you chuckled seeing his frustrated face.

As you graduated from high school, almost everyone went to different Universities except for you, Kuramochi and Furuya who went to Tokyo University and Haruichi, Sawamura, Nabe and Tojo who went to (u/n) and your long term boyfriend, Miyuki Kazuya, went Pro with Narumiya Mei. They both finally joined the same team and currently an unstoppable battery despite being young. There were even talks about Miyuki being in the top 5 best catchers in the Pro League along with Narumiya who's in the top 10 best pitchers. Due to his busy schedule, you rarely see him there was even a time where you both almost broke up since there were a lot of rumors about him and one of his managers in the team, which Narumiya personally assured you that there wasn't anything going on between them and that the manager was the one who's after your boyfriend. You trusted him since Narumiya was never the type to lie about these things and his girlfriend was your best friend. Your best friend practically pressured him in telling the truth or else the poor blondie's birdy might have been crushed.

Miyuki decided to live together near your university and publicize your relationship. It was actually you who didn't want to publicize your relationship but with the things that have been going on, you finally agreed with him as he smiled brightly at you and showered you with kisses. The issue regarding his manager disappeared when he posted a story of you wearing his high school jersey while cooking breakfast. He captioned it "My wifey cooking breakfast in my jersey ❤" let's say it became a trending topic in all social media platforms. A lot of people were quite curious of who the lucky girl is. Miyuki just kept on posting your pictures without your face for 13 straight days. You couldn't help but blush every time your best friend or Kuramochi would tease you about the catcher's captions. "Did you see his caption last week? It was 'waking up with you will always be the best🥰' with a picture of her back with disheveled sheets. They must have done the dirty" (b/f/n) said snickering. "How bout the last one? The cringe worthy caption of all time 'are you the sun? cause your hot af 🥵' with a side picture of her in a bikini at the sea." Kuramochi laughed out loud as you also cringe.

"Okay!! Stop! Stop it!" You shouted as you felt your cheeks burn. "Even Mei isn't that cheesy" (b/f/n) said laughing at your tomato face. "Damn (f/n) I'm sorry but... It's funny af. HYAHAHAHA" Kuramochi laughed holding his stomach. Rolling your eyes, he posted another one and this time, it was both of you holding hands while strolling around Tokyo Disney. He captioned it with 'Looking forward to our next mini adventure👫' you smiled. It's been almost two weeks since he left to go to camp. "Ohhhh Kuramochi look at this! He posted again" (b/f/n) showed her phone to Kuramochi who was wiping the tears on his eyes. "It's not cringey this time" he grinned as you rolled your eyes. "That will be the last" you grumbled. "Why is that?" he questioned. "Cause we agreed to just post those when he's at camp but when he arrives, he said he'll reveal my face" you blushed. "How silly... He thinks I'm THAT beautiful" you mumbled. "I can't wait to be bashed by his fans" you sarcastically said as Kuramochi and (b/f/n) laughed. "You are beautiful, you know that." Kuramochi patted your head as your best friend nodded.