Kuramochi Youichi x Reader

SCARE PRANK

The king of pranks, Kuramochi Youichi, strikes again! You were terrified to the point that you lost your footing and hit your head. Now you're laying at the hospital bed.. Let's start from the beginning shall we? It was a beautiful day, sunny skies despite the cold weather and you were in a good mood since it's Friday and Monday was a holiday, so you have a long weekend ahead of you, You're gonna binge yourself in anime and manga. It's your chance to stay up late and not get scolded. 

As you arrived at school, you changed your shoes and went to the classroom. Passing the teacher's office, your homeroom teacher called you over and asked you to carry the notebooks and you nodded. Entering the classroom, you placed the notebooks on the table and went to your seat next to Kuramochi. He greeted you and you greeted back, you were close with him and Miyuki since the three of you love to prank one another and sometimes your friends too.

Last time, you pranked Kuramochi with a slipper phone prank. He was sleeping soundly after a game and you had to prank him. You asked Miyuki to film it and told him what you'll do. He smiled mischievously and nodded his head. Miyuki started to film and you smiled. "Commencing 'Slipper Phone Prank' on the sleeping cheetah over there" you pointed to a sleeping Kuramochi. you counted down. 3... 2... 1...

~A/N: the prank is kinda like this 

You ran and waked up Kuramochi with a slipper pressed against his ear. "Youichi your mom is calling! answer it! now! faster!!" the cheetah grabbed the slippers and answered "yes mom? mom? hello? mom!" he finally snapped out of his sleepy state when you and Miyuki bursted out laughing. He threw the slippers at the both of you, who were rolling on the floor laughing. He grumbled a "PISS OFF" before flipping you both off going back to sleep.

You sent the video to the team's group chat and Miyuki uploaded it which got a lot of shares and comments, it really went viral in just a couple of hours. When he finally woke up, his phone was vibrating a lot, opening his phone he saw a lot of tags and wondered what it was. Viewing the video his face flushed. I'll get you back for this (f/n)!

After a week of the prank, you became wary of your surroundings since Kuramochi is not the type who'll just quietly let that prank be. Miyuki got pranked first which caused him to break his glasses. Kuramochi also posted it online which also became viral. Especially since Narumiya Mei shared it, since he is quite famous with the girls and has a lot of followers, the video hit 100k views in 2 hours with 2000 comments and 738 shares. It's more than Kuramochi's.

Back to the Kuramochi's prank for you. He told Asada and Sawamura to help him prank you which the Sawamura agreed while Asada was forced to agree with his senpais. The prank this time was to put a The Grudge picture at the door of the cafeteria. They'll turn off all the lights and turn them back on with the picture. That would surely scare you. Kuramochi smiled wickedly. Let the payback begin!

Your homeroom teacher told you to tutor Kuramochi in English since he failed his long quiz, so the teacher gave him another chance to take the test, so he asked you to tutor him since your scores are quite high in english. You nodded forgeting that his revenge since you were in a good mood for the long weekend. You told him you'll be coming to the cafeteria to tutor him after practice which he agreed.

Practice was done and you told him that you'll just changed your clothes and proceeded to the cafeteria after. He nodded and looked at Sawamura and Asada. "Kuramochi please be careful in pranking her. if something goes wrong coach Kataoka won't let it slide" Nabe warned him. He looked back and nodded. You finished changing and proceeded to the cafeteria. It was quiet. Too quiet but then again the team might still be practicing since you could hear Furuya and Miyuki's bickering at the covered gym when you passed by. So you just shrugged it off. 

Sawamura was at the back of the door ready to stick the picture while Asada was on the stairs recording and Kuramochi behind the kitchen also recording. "Youichi? Let's start!" suddenly the lights turned off and you flinched, moving back slowly, "Youichi! This isn't funny at all. Let's start I want to go home ear-" you didn't finish your sentence when the lights suddenly turned of and you can see The Grudge head approaching you fast as Sawamura pushed the door towards you.

You shrieked and lost your footing causing you to fall back and hit your head at the railings. Kuramochi heard a loud bang followed by a "(l/n)-senpai!!!" by Sawamura and Asada who rushed towards you. He ran towards you and saw you rubbing your head that was hit by the railing. The team rushed to the scene hearing a loud bang and panicked shouts of Sawamura and Asada. Kuramochi kneeled beside you, looking at you worriedly. "Are you okay?" he asked and you nodded but felt something warm on your hand.

Checking it, there was blood which made the members panic and called for Coach Kataoka and Rei-san. They rushed you to the nearest hospital. You fainted at the sight of blood which made them panic more thinking you lost a lot of blood. Now back to the present, You were laying in the hospital bed wondering what happend. You sat down and saw Rei-san and Miyuki looking at you worriedly. "are you okay? are you in pain?" Miyuki asked which you answered with a no and asked what happened.

They told you that you fainted and was rushed to the hospital cause you cut your head. The doctor said it's not life threatening, just a small cut. You can go home when you wake up. You went back to school to gather your belongings. When you entered the office to thank Coach Kataoka for the car that Rei-san used to rush you to the hospital, Kuramochi, Sawamura and Asada were kneeling down before him.

"what's happening?" you asked confused. Coach Kataoka looks at you and nods his head. "are you okay?" you smiled and nodded "Yes. Just a small cut coach. no need to worry" he sighed and gave the three an earful and banned them from practicing for 3 days as a penalty for what they did.

When you guys went out of the office, Kuramochi hugged you tight. "what's the matter Youichi?" you hugged him back giggling. "Stop! it's not funny at all. There's blood and you fainted. I was so worried. I-i-i'm sorry" he mumbled on your neck. you patted his back. "I'm alright Youichi. Don't worry" He lets you go and looked you over and sighed. "Still that scared the hell out of me!" You laughed and he pinched your cheeks. "I'm never gonna pull another prank like that. It's...traumatizing." You laughed out loud.

~A/N: Happy 3.5k reads!! Thank you for reading my oneshots. Loveyouguys! ❤️❤️❤️

(l/n) last name

(f/n) first name

Italics - thoughts