Narumiya Mei x Reader

JEALOUS

Summer tournaments are the worst! Why? You aren't the main manager that goes to the dugout with the team. So you have to stand with the others at the bleachers and let me tell you, IT'S FREAKING HOT! You really hated the sticky feeling and also the sweat that rolls down your chest, legs or back. After watching a game under the blazing sun, you always wanted to take a bath. I mean, who would want to move around when your body is sticky from sweat? Feels awful.

Now the team has a game at 1PM, one freaking PM in the blazing sun. You groaned and Shirakawa snickered. "You really hate it that much?" he asked, grabbing the bag you were carrying "Why are you carrying something heavy? You should have let the first years carry it." You shrugged. "Yeah, I really hate it and they were busy loading stuffs as well plus this is the managers job. It's not that heavy anyway. You're just over reacting." smiling at him. He smiled and patted your head. "The other managers are gonna scold me again." You grumbled and he looked at you waiting for you to explain. "It's because you guys are always helping me out with the heavy stuff. What if you injure yourselves?" He smirked "See? you admitted that it was heavy"

Rolling your eyes, "Is that all you heard?" he chuckled. You both were walking to the bus talking and laughing until someone tackled you. You were about to faceplant when someone grabbed both of your arms. "MEI! be careful!" Shirakawa growled out and Carlos clicked his tongue. "Ops! sorry. I just miss my girlfriend" He said scratching the back of his head. Standing up straight you sighed and open your arms, indicating you wanted a hug. Mei's eyes light up when Carlos hugged you and picked you up, running towards the bus. "What the?! Let her go you muscle-baka!" He shouted running after the both of you.

You squealed with Carlos laughing. Mei was screaming and Shirakawa just shakes his head walking slowly towards the bus. Carlos then put you down and kissed your forehead. "For good luck" he murmured and you giggled. It was a thing the three of them always did but since you and Mei got together, the ace would always throw a tantrum so that stopped but Carlos would sometimes do it again to just mess with Mei.

"WHAT THE HELL CARLOS! I TOLD YOU TO THAT! WE AGREED TO THIS RIGHT?!" Mei shouted and you sighed kissing his cheek. "Calm down Mei. He was just messing with you" You comforted him and when Shirakawa arrived, you got the bag he was carrying and stored it at the bus compartment. "Thanks Shi-kun" He mumbled a welcome and kissed your forehead too. "This is for good luck" He smirked at the wide eyed Mei. "WHAT THE FU-" You kissed his lips to shut him up. "Board the bus now King. I'll see you later" You said smiling at him. He was still pouting and you giggled. "Iloveyou. Win it my ace" He smiled and hugged you "Iloveyoutoo" He then boarded the bus and you went with the other managers.

As you arrived at the stadium, you all went to the bleachers since the players started to warm up. Your eyes wondered around and saw there were a lot of people watching. Maybe it's because the game is Inashiro vs Teito. It was a game worth watching. Both aces have the same personalities. You giggled, since you and Taiyo are schoolmates during your middle school. You also were a manager before so you both grew close even if you were older than him by a year. While you scanning the field, you saw Taiyo walking towards their dugout talking to Inui. He looked up at the bleachers, looking for someone, then his eyes met yours and he gave you a smile and waved.

Returning his wave with a smile, your best friend, also one of the managers on Inashiro, pinched your cheeks "No waving back to the enemy" she scolded and you laughed. "erkey erkey et go (okay okay let go) " you said trying to pull her hand away. When she let go, you rubbed the sore area. "That hurt!" she just kissed it "Pain pain fly away!" she said laughing. "Fly my ass! it hurts!" you rolled your eyes at her. "I'll treat you ice cream later" she said and you smiled. "Thanks best friend! iloveyou!" you said hugging her. Giggling she patted your head "Come on. The team is entering" she said and you let her go.