Kominato Ryosuke x Reader

SURPRISE GONE WRONG

It was the last day of your training camp and surely there will always be a TEST OF COURAGE and you hated that. Since you're easily scared. The coach, Rei-san and sensei went out for drinks and left you guys in the house you rented for the training camp.

You third years were in charge of the test of courage, Of course with the approval of Coach Kataoka. You each divided yourselves into 2.

You were paired up with your long term boyfriend, Kominato Ryosuke. He knew how frightened you are with this things, so he planned to surprise you during the test which led you to slip, fall down the stairs and twisted your ankle. Let's rewind what happened 30 minutes before.

You were already in place with the masks, costumes and spooky things around the halls of the cabin you guys were staying. So the first years were the first ones to enter. Let the scaring begin. You smirked.

You could hear Sawamura shouting from a distance then ran as fast as he could, a pale Furuya being dragged by Sawamura and a panicking Haruichi telling him to slow down. Haruichi has it rough. You thought while still holding back your laughter.

The second years are up next. To think that the ever calm Shirasu was the first one to run was surprising. He was very very pale like he's about to faint any minute, the cunning Miyuki running and falling face first, breaking his glasses and the noisy Kuramochi, who's an expert with scary things, scream like a girl was a sight to see. It was so damn funny you almost pissed yourself laughing.

The next one was the managers. They were pretty brave. Just jumping here and there but never screamed. As they reached your spot, the last spot before the exit, you suddenly crawl to them and you grabbed Haruno's ankle to which she shouted and ran. The girls followed her while screaming too. You and Ryo high fived.

You were having the time of your life until it was your turn to do the test of courage. You were divided into 4 since there were a lot of third years. You were with Ryosuke, Jun and Masuko.

You guys were the last one to enter. It was deadly silent, no one was surprising you and you can't see anyone in the halls or corridors. That made you feel anxious.

"Ryo I'm scared. Promise me you'll never  let go of my hand. Please!" he smirked and nodded. Little did you know they were planning to surprise you since it's your birthday today but forgot. They have been planning it before camp. To surprise you during the test of courage.

Then out of the blue something popped up causing you to shout and run. Once you finally calmed down, you noticed you were the only one left. You paled. Oh no! I got separated from them. I don't have my cellphone with me. What should I do???

You tried calling out their name one by one but there's no response at all. Reaching the stairs you slowly went down. Three more steps and I'll be in the canteen where we're meeting for the end of the challenge.

You were near the bottom when suddenly something popped from behind you. You didn't manage to grab the railing and fell down the stairs. The team was so shocled that no one moved. You were groanimg from the bottom.

Your boyfriend was the one who first rushed to you. "Are you okay?" He asked worriedly. You glared at him "you think I'm okay? You broke your promise of not letting my hand go, i was on the verge of crying, I fell down the stairs and i think I twisted my ankle. And you ask me if I'm okay?? Yeah. I'm freaking fine!" You snapped.

The team finally snapped out from their daze and ran to you. You indeed twisted your ankle. Thankfully that's all you got. The managers rushed to get the first aid kit and the ice for the cold compress.

Ryosuke picked you up and brought you to the canteen. The team was silently looking at you with the cake in their hands, a few balloons and a banner that says happy birthday. They were careful not to irritate you because when you're mad you're scarier than any ghosts.

"I'm sorry. Are you still mad?" Your boyfriend asks guilt eating him up. You ignored him and faced the team. " Be honest with me. Who suggested this idea? Who set this up?" They looked at one another and you sighed. "Never mind. Thank you for the effort. Let's eat the cake?" You smiled at them and they said they're sorry for scaring you.

You sighed and forgave them except for your boyfriend. After the party they went up ahead to the rooms while you and Ryosuke sat at the living room. "(F/N) pls talk to me. I'm sorry. I didn't know this would happen. I only wanted to surprise you"

Looking at him putting cold compress in your sprain, you sighed and pulled him close. You kissed his lips and mumbled a thank you. He looked at you alarmed at first but then leaned in to kiss you again.

"I'm sorry (f/n). Happy birthday. Let's celebrate when we get home, just the two of us. Iloveyou"

-after story-

The morning after the incident, you were having trouble walking since you sprained your ankle badly. Coach Kataoka, sensei and Rei-san were outside the bus waiting for everyone to load their things when they noticed you limping with Ryosuke by your side guiding you and holding your bag.

"What happened to you (F/N)?!" Rei-san asked and you sighed telling her what happened.

"Well that was a surprise gone terribly wrong" Rei-san face palmed, Coach Kataoka sighed and shook his head while sensei offered to take you to the hospital when you guys reached school.

To say there were a lot of accidents that happened. Miyuki who faceplanted had a scratch in his nose because of the broken glasses, Sawamura and Furuya both got a bump in their forehead from bumping into each other and you fell from the stairs and got a sprained ankle.

You all got an ear full from the coach. and that was the last test of courage for the Seido team.

~A/N: honestly?? I do hate scary stuff. It tends to linger on my mind for quite some time. It would take at least 3 days to disappear completely from my mind.

(F/N) first name
Italics thoughts

Japanese words
Sensei - teacher