SEIDO CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

SNOWMAN

"Achooo! Man it's cold" Sawamura grumbled as he walks downstairs with Kuramochi. First years and second years are in charge of shoving the snow that's been piling on the field. "Bakamura! I told you to dress thickly didn't I? I won't take care of you if you get sick" Kuramochi growled out. "then I'll change and get my scarf. Wait for me senpai" Sawamura said rushing to their dorm room while Kuramochi yawned and waited for him downstairs.

"Ohayo senpai!" Haruichi greeted his senpai with a sleepy Furuya behind him. "Ohayo!" Tojo greeted along with Miyuki and Kanemaru. "where is the idiot?" Miyuki asked Kuramochi who shrugged. "He was dressed lightly so he went back and changed his clothes." The catcher snickered. "what a caring senpai" Kuramochi rolled his eyes. "it's not gonna be you who'll take care of him if he gets sick" Miyuki just laughed. "idiots don't catch colds". "Hyahahaha! You're right" Kuramochi laughed with him.

"Senpai! I'm here!" Sawamura said and they all went to the field with shovels. "ugh! It's freezing" Kanemaru grumbled. "yeah it sure is. We better finish this fast" Tojo said and he nodded. They started shoving the snow to the side. After a while, there's a little more left. Furuya who was already tired, sat on the pile of snow and just looked at the others who were still working.

Sawamura who saw this rushed towards him and told him to work. The pitcher shook his head "no. I'm tired and cold" he mumbled and Sawamura tried pulling him but he isn't budging. Not one bit. Finally, Sawamura gave up and sat next to him. "let's see who builds the best snowman?" Sawamura said looking at Furuya and his eyes twinkled. He nodded and they both started to build it.

Finally, all the snow has been shoved. Kanemaru, Tojo and Haruichi were panting while Miyuki and Kuramochi smiled at the first years. "that's muscle training" Miyuki said and Kuramochi snickered "no it's not" they were walking back to the first years when they heard Sawamura's laugh. They walked straight to him curious of what he and Furuya were doing.

"What are you doing Eijun-kun?" Haruichi asked crouching beside Sawamura. "we're gonna build a snowman and see who did it the best" Sawamura answered. "uhm... That looks like..." Haruichi said. "huh?" Sawamura looked at the pink haired boy. "what are you both doing?" Miyuki asked. "they are building a snowman" he answered. Miyuki looked at Sawamura's work and snickered "you like me that much? Making a snowman that looks like me" he said chuckling.

"Shut up for a minute senpai. I need to concentrate while drawing your glasses" Sawamura said shushing his senpai. "Do your best then" he said. "What the-" Kuramochi looked shocked at Furuya's work. "that's not a snowman! That's a polar bear!!!" He shouted getting the attention of Kanemaru and Tojo that were doing the last part of their work and Shirasu who just finished his task on the other field. Shirasu walked to them and inspecting Furuya's work. "nice" he mumbled.

Kuramochi who's still stunned by Furuya's work poked Miyuki who was busy teasing Sawamura. "what is it Kuramo-" Miyuki stopped mid sentence to see Furuya's creation. "damn... You're good at this Furuya" he complimented. Sawamura who was curious looked at his rival's work. "what the?! I said snowman not snowbear!" He said gasping at the beautiful polar bear Furuya made.

"You really love polar bears don't you Furuya-kun?" Haruichi said chuckling at the taller male and he nodded looking satisfied with his work. After they finished their masterpieces , they went back to the dorms to eat.

*After story*

The players came to the field along with Coach Kataoka for their training. They all stopped and stared at a Polar bear and a somewhat mini version of Miyuki.

"What the hell is that??" Jun said gaping at the sight. "it's a polar bear and a chibi version of Miyuki" Tetsu answered Jun who was staring wide eyed at it. "pffft that's Miyuki alright" Jun laughed finally back to his senses. Ryosuke smirked "definitely Miyuki" "Hyaha! Good job making our captain Sawamura" Kuramochi said laughing with the rest of the team. Even Coach Kataoka snickered.

"But who made the polar bear?" Tanba asked and Miyuki pointed to Furuya. "Whaaaaat?!" The team shouted looking at Furuya. Furuya just shrugged. "well it looks better than the little Miyuki." Chris said. "What?! Shisho you traitor! You should say mine is better" Sawamura sulked. Chris just patted his head. "I can't lie when the proof is there" Chris said and everyone laughed.

~A/n: this is my final Christmas special! Merry Christmas to all of my readers all around the world! I love you guys! Enjoy your day ❤️