Miyuki Kazuya x Reader LEMON

NEW YEAR

Preparing for the competition was hectic, you didn't have time to rest. Since you won the gold medal at Rhythmic Gymnastics competition last month. Your coach spared you during Christmas and gave you 3 days off then you went back to practice since the nationals will be starting at the third week of January.

You were currently on break as you checked your phone. You got a few texts from your mom and boyfriend. You opened your mom's first. "Text me if you're on the train so that I could cook dinner for the three of us" you replied with an "okay mom. Practice will be done after an hour or so" you then opened your boyfriend's text. "I'm at the mall rn. Trying to find the perfect gift for your mom. I'll pick you up after" he said and you replied with a "practice will probably end an hour from now. See you later Kazu." You replied and placed your phone back in your bag.

Your coach told you to begin practice again and you nodded. She was very strict regarding your posture that's why practice takes a bit longer cause when you're tired you tend to be sluggish and just didn't care about your posture. After an hour, she finally released you. Your team was laughing at your sorry state cause out of all the team, only you and (r/n) from the boys team won gold and will be competing in the nationals.

Grabbing your bag, you trudged to the showers. As the water hit your body, you sighed. After you finished taking a shower, you went back to the gym to say good bye to the team and your coach. She gave you another 3 days off you nodded and went out the gym. You called your boyfriend and he was on his way to you. "Kazu let's meet at the train station. I'm on my way." you said "okay then. I'll be at the station in 10. Take care. Loveyou" He said then ended the call. You pouted as you weren't able to reply.

Arriving at the station, you texted your mom that you're on your way with Miyuki. As you were walking in the station, you saw him standing near the ticketing booth carrying a Channel paperbag. He saw you and smiled. You smiled back and jog to him. He already purchased train tickets while waiting for you. As you both boarded the train, you put your head on his shoulder as he kissed your head. "Tired?" He asked and you hummed. "Coach is trying to kill me" you grumbled as he chuckled. "What did you buy for mom anyway?" You asked eyeing the Channel paperbag in front of you.

"Well we both had enough money to buy her a bag, so I asked the sales woman for help. I have a pic here." He grabbed his phone and showed you the bag. You smiled. "Mom would surely love it." You said as he nodded in agreement. "Why don't you rest first? We still have an hour or so before we arrive" you nodded as you closed your eyes. You woke up with Miyuki softly calling you. "We're here babe" he said as you rubbed your eye. He stood up first, grabbing your bag and then grab your hand pulling you along with him.

Your home was a 15 minute walk from the station so you both decided to just walk there and admire the scenery. You rang the doorbell as you arrived and it swinged open with your mom engulfing you both in a bear hug. "We're home" you both said. "Welcome home" she murmured as she lets go of the both of you. Upon entering the house, she went back in the kitchen and you guys went to your room to drop off your things then went to the extra room which serves as a altar for your dad who passed away.

You lighted an incense and prayed. "I'm home dad. I brought back Kazuya with me. We'll be spending the New Years here with mom. Thankfully she has a day off today. Please do watch over mom for me while I'm away. I'm kinda worried about her. Btw I miss you dad. Iloveyou" you whispered the last part Miyuki patted your head. "Why don't you go help your mom. I want to talk to your dad" he said as you nodded and went to the kitchen to help your mom prepare dinner.