Shirakawa Katsuyuki x Reader

TEST OF COURAGE

It's finally the last day of training camp and your childish Ace, Narumiya Mei, decided it would be good to do a test of courage on the last night since it's also Halloween. So what better way to celebrate it than having a test of courage. Right? You facepalmed as you were really against it. "but coach already agreed" he shrugged as you looked at Coach Kunimoto that was currently massaging the bridge of his nose. Mei must have pestered him again nonstop to the point that he's allow something like this. The members looked at their coach then looked at Mei who was smiling triumphally. He's so cool. The first year thought, He's scary. The second years thought while you third years just sighed. Typical Mei. You all thought.

"So we'll be doing it tonight. Okay???" he grinned and the team nodded. "Be sure not to get hurt or else" Coach Kunimoto warned before walking away. "Let's do this by pair." He said excitedly as he already had a cap full of papers. "Each paper has a number on it. Since we are an odd number one must go alone. The 'odd number' is unique I draw a crown on the paper so you'll know if you're the solo player in this event" he grinned. Sighing, your boyfriend went by your side and squeezed your hand. "Are you going to be alright?" he said as you looked up at him. "Yuki..." you mumbled. "It's fine. I'll just exchange numbers with the one you pair up with" he smiled gently at you as you nodded still a bit anxious.

You were never good with scary stuff and was a bit traumatized when you were younger. Since your older brother decided it was a great idea for you, a four-year-old, to go aboard a horror train with your older sister. "What's the worst thing that could go wrong?" he said and well, you were traumatized to the point that you couldn't sleep for nights and sometimes would wake up screaming. Yup, it's THAT bad but as the years went by, you gradually got over it but not totally. Steering clear of any scary stuff made you get over that trauma and you would like it to stay that way.

~A/n: I don't think it's allowed but let's just say it is. LOL

"It going to be fine (f/n)-chan. It's a one in a million chance anyway since there is 31 of us" Carlos said standing beside Shirakawa who nodded his head. "He's right babe. you won't get that odd number." He smiled at you as you nodded your head. "Yeah, you're right plus you'll stay by my side in this game too. So I'm not that scared" you smiled at his as he chuckled. "It's your turn" Mei said approaching the last 10 people who weren't able to get a paper. "Let's open it together. Now grab one" Mei said as he grabbed one for himself as you also grabbed a paper from the cap. "Okay, let's open it in 3" you looked at the paper. "2" you gulped. "1" and as you opened it your eyes widened. "Fuck my life." You mumbled.

Fate must be playing tricks on you and gave you the odd number. Like, what are the chances of you, getting that one, just one, odd number out of 31 of you in the game. Shirakawa looked at you with worried eyes as you assured him, you'll be fine. He nodded and went with Itsuki. Don't get me wrong, he did voice out his concerns for you but Mei wasn't having it and started throwing tantrums here and there until you had enough and just said to go with it.

Now, you were regretting it. You can hear screams coming from the distance as you groaned. "You can go now (f/n)-senpai" one of the managers said as you nodded grabbing the flashlight from her hands. "I should've just endured his tantrums and be with Yuki at least I'd be less scared but NOOOO I just had to say it was fucking fine" you grumble while walking on the woods behind the training camp, ALONE. "If anyone comes and scares me, then I'm sorry if I punch you in the face" you grumbled again as you go deeper in the woods.

There were markers on the trees so that you won't get lost or something. You were walking peacefully and there were no scare pranks on you that made you feel relieved but all good things come to an end. The scare team A.K.A Mei, Carlos and some of the team members were just waiting for you. Suddenly, out of nowhere someone grabbed your leg and you panicked to see just a black arm. Carlos laughed at your expression as you pouted at him. "I'm sorry" he chuckled as you rolled your eyes.