Kuramochi Youichi x Reader

SAFE HAVEN

Finally your boyfriend, Kuramochi Youichi, asked you out on a date and you were pretty excited about it. It's been a while since your last date since the both of you were busy with the Spring Tournament but sadly, the team was defeated by Ichidaisan High School by the score 5-3. The team was depressed at first but with the coache's speech, they realized they don't have time to be depressed rather they should be training harder for the summer tournament.

The meeting ended and you were packing your things. Kuramochi hugged you from behind. At first you stiffened but then you relaxed and patted his head. Whenever he was sad or nervous, he would hug you for a while and breathe your scent which helps him relax. You were his safe haven. He sometimes wonder what if you decide to leave him, what will he do? Despite his personality, he's also insecure when it comes to you.

You were always confessed to, even if you're already in a relationship and you would kindly decline them one by one. Suitors would range from Seido to different teams in baseball. At first he began to regret convincing you to be a manager of the team because some of the players would have their eyes on you and would sometimes approach you and ask your number. Even the famous, Narumiya Mei and Hongo Masamune approached you but you kindly rejected them and told them you were in a relationship.

He was glad that you were not the type of girl who would fall for a guy who's famous but still there is a lingering insecurity. You would just hug him and assure him that he will always be the only one for you. Loving the lead off man of Seido is no easy task. He would sometimes be a handful especially when he's pissed, it would take everything you have to stop him from making a huge commotion.

After you packed your things, you turned towards him and returned his hug. He hugged you tighter and sighed. Patting his head you asked him what's bothering him. "If only I hit Amahisa's pitch... I.. We could have scored" he mumbled and you sighed. "Youichi, it wasn't your fault. It wasn't anyone's fault. It just goes to show that you need to work harder to defeat him" You comforted him and pulled away. Holding his face in your hands, you kissed his lips and murmured an 'iloveyou' he smiled and kissed your forehead.

"Let's go on a date tomorrow after watching the finals." He looked at you straight in the eyes and you smiled. "Sure. You could use a change of pace" He nodded and picked up your bag. "Let's go (f/n) I'll escort you to the dorms" smiling at him, you began to exit the covered gym. As you were walking, he held your hand and you giggled. He looked back at you and smirked. Arriving at the dorm, you both said your good byes and you went inside while he went back to his dorm.

*Time skip to after the game*

In the end, Inashiro won the game and all of you exited the stadium. "Then we'll be going." You waved them good bye while they nodded. Holding hands with your boyfriend, you both decided to go shopping, since you wanted to buy a new t-shirt and he wanted to check out the new games that were released. Arriving at the mall, you went straight to the food court to eat lunch first. "I'll order for us. What do you want?" He stood up waiting for your answer. "Then I'll have fried chicken or porkchop. Any of the two since I can't decide which one to choose" He nodded and went to order at your favorite shop.

He arrived carrying one 2pc chicken, 1 porkchop and 2 drinks. "Let's share" He smiled at you and you giggled. "Thanks Youichi! You really are the best!" He chuckled knowing you are a bit of a glutton despite having a great body. After eating lunch, you went to (f/s) to buy your t-shirt. browsing through the new arrival shirts, you picked a dark green one and a black one. "Which one should I buy Youichi?" Holding up the t-shirts. He pointed at the dark green one and you chuckled. "I was thinking of buying this too since it has the same color as your hair" He smirked at you. "You're quite addicted to me (f/n)"