Miyuki Kazuya x Reader (100th Special) ❤

~A/n: This is the sequel of Big Surprise

FAMILY

"AAGGRRHH!!" You groaned out loud as you began to push. "I see the head. One more push Miyuki-san" the doctor encourage you as you gripped at Miyuki's hands that it turned pale. "Ouch! Don't squeeze it too much" he winced as you glared at him. "Then you get pregnant next you bastard! ARGH!!" and with final push, cries ecoed through the room as you fell limp. Breathing in and out. "Would you like to cut the ambilical cord?" The doctor asked your husband who smiled and nodded. After 9 months of never ending cravings, mood swings and horniness, 8 hours of labor, your baby boy was finally born. He had Miyuki's hair and your eyes. You smiled looking at the bundle of joy in your arms.

He looks at you and smiles while your tears fell "Welcome my little one" you murmured kissing his small hand. Miyuki looked at his son as tears fell from his eyes. My son... Our son. He thought as he kissed your forehead. "You did a great job babe" he said as you smiled at him. "Do you want to hold him?" you asked as he nodded. You passed your baby to him as he smiled. "We'll name him Kazuki" he said as you smiled and nodded, you closed your eyes as you began to feel very tired.

Falling asleep, Miyuki gave your baby to the nurse as she went to the nursery. He kissed your forehead and sat beside you. "Thank you for giving birth to our precious son" he murmured as he cried. Damn... I feel so happy that I want to cry. He thought and your parents along with his dad went in to see Miyuki crying beside you. His dad smirked as your dad patted his back. "You did well not fainting from all the blood son" Your dad chuckled as his father nodded his head.

"When you were born I fainted when I saw my wife's bloody..." "EHEM! TMI DAD" Miyuki interjected as your parents laughed. The day after you gave birth, your close friends along with some of the past members of Seido Baseball Team visited you and gushed at your baby who was sleeping in your arms. "He looks like Miyuki-senpai" Sawamura said looking at the baby while Tojo and Kanemaru nodded beside him. "He looks like a potato... I want to eat a potato..." Furuya said as you giggled. "It's always the food for you huh?" you said as he smiled and nodded. "Congatulations senpai!" Haruichi said as you smiled at him. "He looks like a carbon copy of Miyuki" (b/f/n) said and your cousin nodded. "His genes are scary" she said and everyone agreed.

Kuramochi, Zono, Kawakami and Shirasu arrived with flowers in hand. "Congratulations (f/n)!" Kawakami said as you thanked him. They looked at the baby and raised an eyebrow. "He really is a carbon copy of Miyuki" Zono said. "That's what (c/n) said too." Haruichu chuckled. "I hope his personality will be like (f/n)'s" Shirasu said out of the blue and Miyuki's jaw dropped "I feel utterly offended" he said placing his hand on his heart. "Well, I mean your personality is shit." Kuramochi added. Everyone nodded and you hummed in agreement. He looked at you in disbelief. "What? You gonna deny it?" You said smirking at him and he sighed. "no..." You giggled as everyone talked about baseball and you listened to them. This scene is so nostalgic... You thought as you smiled at them. Miyuki looked at you and asked what's the matter. "I just missed you all since we all have separate lives now" You said as they gave you a warm smile.

Everyone was either playing as a pro or building a family already. Especially your seniors before so they couldn't come to the hospital but they promised to visit soon. After a few hours, they finally said their goodbyes since you seem to be tired. They promised to visit your home when you'll settled. The baby was brought back to the nursery again as you and Miyuki talked about various things. Not long after, you were finally allowed to go home. You and Miyuki would take turns caring for your baby but most of the time, you were the one who takes care of him since Miyuki was playing most of the time. It was a sight to see when he was interviewed after a game.