Sawamura Eijun x Reader

SURPRISE

"Finally I'm here." You muttered from under your breath while entering Seido High School. Your phone was ringing, grabbing the phone from your pocket, you saw it was your brother, Kuramochi Youichi, calling you. "Where are you?" was the first thing he said as you answered the phone and you laughed. Typical onii-chan still a worrywart I see. "I'm here at the dorm, unpacking my things onii-chan" you answered while clicking the loud speaker so that you could unpack while talking to him. Your goal was to finish your packing and surprise him later at practice.

"Then let's have dinner after practice. I'll come and get you" he said and you giggled "sure. I'll wait for you". "Practice is about to start in 30 minutes, I got to you (f/n)! see you later. imissyou & iloveyou" he says before hanging up. You smiled and proceeded to unpack, after 15 minutes, you were finally done and decided to find the baseball field but you managed to get lost. Is my sense of direction that bad? I manage to get lost here in school. IN THE FREAKING SCHOOL!! You sighed. It was summer so there were less students and there was no students available for you to ask directions until you can hear loud bickering coming from your left. You saw a black haired guy bickering with a brown haired guy and a pink haired guy calming them down.

You jogged to where they are but they didn't sense your presence since they were busy bickering. "Uhm... excuse me?" as you spoke their heads snapped to where you are. "Can I ask where is the baseball field?" you mumbled. "oh sure. Go straight ahead and turn left then turn right after you see a building with a green roof, you'll be able to see the field" the pink haired boy answered. "Thank you!" you smiled which made the three blush. CUTE! they all thought at the same time, watching your back.

"Who was that? It's the first time I saw her" Sawamura mumbled. "She may be a first year" Haruichi answered "or a transferee" Furuya added. "I hope I can see her again" Sawamura said. "Let's go we still have 10 minutes. Coach will get mad if were late" Haruichi say. they both nodded and ran to the dorms to change. Arriving at the baseball field, you saw your brother talking with someone, you looked closely he had sports glasses on. That must be Miyuki Kazuya, Onii-san's classmate and teammate.

You were about to call out to him when someone shouted from your side which caused you to flinch. "AHHH!!! IT'S YOU!" Sawamura pointed at you and you looked at him as if he was crazy. The pink haired boy slapped his hand away "That's rude Eijun-kun" "Sorry his stupid" the black haired boy said while looking at you apologetically. "It's fine. Nice to see you three again" you smiled and they blushed. Both senpais heard Sawamura's shout and sighed. "That loud mouth! What is it now?" Miyuki grumbled. Kuramochi and Miyuki turned their heads to where Sawamura was shouting. Kuramochi's eyes widened. "Isn't that your sister?" Miyuki asked the lead off man and smirked "Guess Sawamura has his eyes on her."

Kuramochi scowled at the catcher and dashed to where you were with Miyuki in tow. You were giggling and suddenly Sawamura held your hand which you blushed. Miyuki can see Kuramochi was pissed then he turned to where the cheetah was looking to see you standing in front of the second year trio and the thing that ticked off Kuramochi was that Sawamura was holding your hand while you're blushing. Oooh! how bold of him to hold a girl's hand and not just any girl's hand but Kuramochi's sister. My condolenses Sawamura. He snickered at the cheetah "OOOH I CAN SMELL LOVE IN THE AIR. CAN YOU KURAMOCHI?" he shouted at the lead off man causing him to run faster. Miyuki whistled "He's much more faster now than stealing bases huh? Unbelievable."

"(f/n)!!!!" you heard your brother call and suddenly Sawamura's hand was slapped away from your hand. "Don't hold her hand so casually" Kuramochi warned. "wha-what are you talking about Kuramochi-senpai? we were just introducing ourselves" the pitcher defended himself. "Stop it! " you pulled Kuramochi's ear. "Are you perhaps Senpai's girlfriend?" Haruichi said while the two of you looked at each other and you started laughing out loud while he grimaced.

"That's Kuramochi's younger sister. Hard to believe huh?" Miyuki answered and you faced him and bowed. They had shock faces except for Furuya. "but she has (h/c) hair and cute while Kuramochi-senpai has green hair and..." Sawamura trailed off. You giggled. "Once again, Nice to meet you Furuya-kun, Kominato-kun and Sawamura-kun! I'm Kuramochi (f/n)." They stood there shocked and you went to Miyuki to introduce yourself. "Don't get any funny ideas. I'll crush you" Kuramochi warned the three and went to you.

"uwa... It's the first time I saw Kuramochi-senpai like that" Sawamura say with a chill running down his spine. "Well every brother is protective of their younger sisters" Haruichi added while Furuya nodded. Sawamura looked at your smiling face. "She really looks cute. Makes me want to make her mine" he mumbled.

-after story-

As if a radar was on Kuramochi, he faced Sawamura and made a killing gesture signaling him that he'll be dead if he has any funny ideas. Sawamura's face paled. Does he have a radar when it comes to (f/n) or something but it's gonna be worth every kick Kuramochi-senpai sends my way. With that he nodded and readied himself for the kicks of his senpai just to strike a conversation with you and maybe develop a relationship.

~A/N: HAPPY 6K READS!! Thank you for the continuous support! Love you readers!

(f/n) - first name

(h/c) hair color

Italics - thoughts