Shirakawa Katsuyuki x Reader

CHEATING

2 years, 2 years went down the drain when you saw your boyfriend kissing another girl. You've always trusted Shirakawa and you were always together except during classes never did you doubt him to cheat on you.

You were supposed to surprise him for his birthday. You bought balloons which are currently held by Narumiya, personally made cake that's held by Carlos and the gift you bought in your hands.

The three of you were going to surprise him but got surprised instead. Inside his classroom, he was locking lips with one of his classmate which he said was "JUST A FRIEND"

You were so shocked that you dropped the gift causing the two of them to jump apart. They both looked at you with terrified eyes. Narumiya and Carlos were shocked too cause they always saw you together being lovey dovey to the point that they want to puke.

"It's not what it looks like (F/N)" Shirakawa was about to go to where you are until you held a hand out signaling him to stop. "What do you mean it's not what it looks like? You were hugging and kissing her. We all saw it." Tears were rolling down your cheek.

"I-I-I'm sor-" he didn't get to finish what he had to say cause you picked up what you dropped and threw it at him. "Let's break up." You turned your back on him and before you walked away you added "oh and happy birthday. Hope you'll enjoy your day with your new girl"

You ran down the stairs crying. What the hell did I do to deserve this? All I did was love him. You stopped at the back of the building where you all usually have lunch or hangout and sat down holding your knees closer to you. You can't stop sobbing.

When you left all went silent. Until Narumiya angrily asked "since when?" Shirakawa dropped his head "two months ago" after he answered he was punched by Carlos on the cheek, which surprised everyone in the room. Carlos isn't the type to do that, he was always aloof and didn't really care what's happening around him but you're different, he had feelings for you but backed down since you and Shirakawa shared mutual feelings.

Narumiya had to pull Carlos away from Shirakawa for him to stop punching. "You promised me that you'd take care of her! Now what the hell is this?! Is that woman really worth it? If I knew you would hurt her I wouldn't have backed down. I would have pursued her. You dumbass!"

The cake was dropped on the floor, the ballons were scattered around the room, some were popped and some are not, the heavy breathing of Carlos and the groans of Shirakawa were the only ones heard.

"One day you'll regret what you've done." Narumiya added before pulling a struggling Carlos. "We need to find (F/N), come on" Narumiya said before letting Carlos go.

You were crying your eyes out. How stupid of me to think I'd be enough. Your phone was vibrating, when you looked it was your shitty ex calling, you turned off the phone and took a deep breath to stop yourself from crying.

Narumiya and Carlos saw you crouched down and went to where you are. You were then hugged from both sides and they were whispering you comforting words and the waterworks started again.

It took a long time till you finally calmed down. You looked at both of them "are you going to be alright? You skipped practice" they looked at one another and shrugged.

"Sorry for crying out loud. I just... I just can't believe it. I-I-I'm... I don't know. Maybe I was just never enough for him" they can see you tearing up again.

"Please don't be mad at him okay? It'll affect the team and I don't want that. Just let it go" you said looking at both of them. Narumiya sighed and patted your head "you're too kind for your own good." Carlos nodded in agreement.

"You know (Y/N), you're beautiful, smart and strong. Any guy would be blessed to have you as a girlfriend. You just have to find the right one" Carlos said comfortingly. "You mean you're that "right one" am I right?" Narumiya added with a smirk while Carlos blushed and that made you smile a little.

"He's right. For now just cry your eyes out, suck it up and move on. We'll be here for you." Narumiya added with a smile.

You hugged them both again and went home. As soon as you arrived, you went straight to your room and cried. I guess I'll pack his hoodies and some stuff that he gave me. I'm returning it to him and move on.

Morning came and you went to school puffy eyed with a paper bag in tow. As you arrived, you went straight to his classroom and called out for him. "Let's talk somewhere later after class" you said quietly, he nodded.

Carlos and Narumiya both saw you and agreed to secretly follow you. They didn't want you to cry again but they also knew it was impossible. You loved Shirakawa so much now this happened. Thinking bout it makes them angry.

Classes ended and you both went to the rooftop. You took a deep breath and gave him the paper bag containing all the things he owned and gave you. "(F/N) please hear me out. Give me another chance. I promise it will never happen again. I-" you cut him off with a shake of your head.

You smiled and said "Thank you for the wonderful 2 years Shirakawa-san. I don't know what's with her that I don't have or I lack but if you didn't love me anymore you should've just broken up with me but you cheated instead." tears were running down your face again. Suck it up (Y/N)! You can do this. Finish what you're supposed to say and leave then you can cry all you want.

"I gave you everything and to think that it still wasn't enough. Sorry but we're not getting back together ever. You hurt me, someone who's only intention was to love you. I'm sorry. I love you but I'm done." You walked passed him and ran down the stairs.

shit! It hurts so much I can't breathe. I can't take it anymore.  You ran as fast as you can then saw Narumiya and Carlos were already there waiting for you with open arms. Thank God I still have you both. You threw yourself at them and cried again. They just hugged you tight and patted your head comforting you until you stopped crying.

~A/N: another loooong one shot but this time it's not my normal sweet or fluff one shot. I'm also thinking about doing a part 2 for this. Tell me what you think! 😊

(F/N) - first name
(Y/N) - your name