Mima Sōichirō x Reader

RUN!

Pranking your boyfriend was a very good idea at first, now? Not so... He was chasing you like a madman and you were running for your life. He's damn fast and you were pushing yourself to the limit. It was a cat and mouse chase all over school. Good thing you were small enough to squeeze your way through the crowd. What did you do to be actually chased all over school? Well let's say when he was napping like dead, you put a little make up on him and when he woke up, he went on his daily jog throughout school with make up on. Some of the students looked at him weirdly and some snickered. 

His dad was the first one to mention it to him. "Son.. I-I will support you with what ever path you choose" and he looked at his dad with the 'what are you talking about' look. His dad was confused at first then saw you laughing on the side with Hakuryuu's pitcher, your best friend, Ouno Shintarou. He smiled at you amusedly and you looked his way and made a 'shhh' motion. He turned to where his father was looking and saw you giggling. "Don't tell me..." he mumbled and his dad nodded.

He went back to the dugout and you were beginning to slowly walk out of his reach. As he got his phone and opened the camera. He saw his face with a bright red lipstick and a very pink blush on, getting his towel and wiping the make up off. He looked at your direction and you flinched. 'oh shit' was the only thing that left your mouth before you began to run for it. That's where the chase began. It was difficult shaking him off until he finally caught you. You were about to fall but he managed to catch you. You were laying on top of him with both of you panting hard. You looked into each other's eyes and laughed.

"Damn I'm spent" you mumbled laying your head on his chest and he chuckled. Oh how you love his deep voice. Pulling yourself off of him and sitting on his lap. He sat up and pinched your cheek. "Do you have anything to say (f/n)?" he grumbled. "I'm sorry" you squeaked and he patted your head. "Don't ever do that again. understand?" he warned and you nodded. Sighing he kissed you forehead and got up pulling you with him.

Going back to the field, the players both looked at you with a smirk on their faces. "What?" Mima says confused as to what they were smirking and snickering. "Oh nothing really. It's just both of you look disheveled" Kujou smirked and you got the idea what they're hinting and you blushed. Mima on the other hand was dense as hell! What he answered made you facepalmed. "We stumbled on top of each other that's why our appearances look like this"

The team looked at you both with wide eyes and a blush on their faces. "NO!!! he means that when he pulled me, I was about to fall and he pulled me so I fell on top of him" You screeched. Mima seemed to ponder for a while before he got what the team meant. "Oh god. It's not what it looks like. I meant... Wha-what she said" He was a blushing mess and you giggled. Even the famous pokerfaced Mima could be cute when he is blushing and trying to cover up his face. The team continued to tease him for a few more days. You just smiled at the team. 

~A/N: I've been thinking for a while now, who do you think will be the next captain after Miyuki graduates? Sawamura & Furuya will surely be out 😂 maybe it's gonna be Haruichi, Toujou or Kanemaru? The level headed ones 🤔🤔🤔

(f/n) first name